chapter three

i wake up and slowly climb out of bed and walk to the shower. i turn it on and get in. i wash my hair and body and then step out. i wrap a towel around my body and leave the bathroom. when i get back into my room i see draco sitting on my bed

"draco what the fuck are you doing here?"

"you fucked him?" he starts moving closer to me.

"who?" i ask

"you fucking know who. did you fuck him?"
he moves closer. i back up only to hit the wall. he comes even closer, trapping me against the wall.

"did. you. fuck. him." he says slowly.

"yes." i reply confidently.

he slaps me.

"draco what the fuck"

"fucking slut. did you like it?"

he puts his hand on the wall next to my head and i can feel his breath on my face. he's much taller than me so he towers over me. i have to look up at him.

"yes. i liked it." i reply.

he slaps me again.

"i'm gonna ask you again. did you like it?"

"yes."

he slaps me yet again.

"you like this, don't you? you like when i hit you."

i did. i liked it a lot. i just didn't want to admit it.

"answer me, darling."

"yes." i look down.

he lifts my head up by my chin and he slaps me again.

"do it again. but harder." i say.

he smirks and slaps me harder.

"careful. you're playing a dangerous game."

"that's what makes it fun." i say.

he smiles and starts walking away but he stops at the door.

"oh and if i find out you fuck anyone else, i'll just have to remind you who you belong to."

with that he left.

i got dressed in black ripped jeans that hugged my curves perfectly, a white lace cropped top similar to the one i wore the first day, and some black air forces.

once i finished i walked down to the great hall for breakfast. we dont start classes until next week and it's friday so we have the rest of the weekend to do whatever we want.

i sat down next to blaise and draco was across from me. i picked up a few strawberries at put them on my plate. i made eye contact with draco as i put it in my mouth and bit it, dragging my lips on it and sucking all the juices from it. he mouthed 'stop it' and glared at me. but i didn't stop. i kept going. i bit it again and let a drop of juice fall on my lip. i wiped it with my thumb and put my thumb in my mouth to suck it off, not breaking eye contact. once i felt like i did enough i got up and went back to the common room.

i sat down on one of the couches and began reading. there was a lot of people in here since we just got back and people are hanging out with friends.

a few moments later draco comes in and stands in front of me.

"can i help you?" i ask

"yes actually you can. you caused a big problem. and i need you to fix it." he says. he looks down at his boner.