chapter four

i wake up to the sound of pansy and blaise talking.

"will you shut up?" i groan.

"what time is it?" draco asks

i look at my phone

"10:00am."

"shit i have to get dressed" he gets up and picks out clothes from his closet.

"for what?"

"quidditch practice. "

i get up and walk over to adrian who is still sleeping. i pick up a pillow and hit him as hard as i can.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK" he jolts up.

pansy and i burst into laughter

"cmon it's just a pillow." i say.

"just a pillow? i should hit you with one!"

"sure! if you wanna die." draco says from across the room.

adrian glares at me and makes his bed disappear with a spell.

"someone should wake up enzo" pansy says

"already awake love." he says before standing
up and stretching.

"i'm gonna go back to my dorm. ill see you guys later." i say. i pick up my overnight bag and walk towards the door.

"bye y/n" pansy says.

i go back to my dorm and immediately get in the shower. i don't know what's up with draco. he hated me last year and suddenly he's trying to control who i have sex with? i mean, yeah draco is hot but i can't just forget all those years of him bullying me. i cant forget the awful feelings it gave me.

once i finish my shower i get dressed in a white tank top and grey sweatpants. i decide to head down to the library to get a head start on my studies. this year i have astronomy, d.a.d.a, potions, herbology, and history of magic. i go to the section about astronomy and pick out a few books to read. astronomy has always been my favorite subject. i finish 2 books about astronomy before i get two more books about herbology. i soon become fascinated and read more and more.

i'm deep into the book when i feel a tap on my shoulder i look up and see madam pince standing in front of me.

"yes?" i ask

"it's almost curfew. you should return to your dormitory." she says.

i've been here all day?! oh no.

i put the books back on their shelves and walk back to my dorm.

once i get in there i see pansy on my bed.

"pansy? what are you doing here?" i ask

"OH MY GOSH YOURE ALIVE" she yells.

"no i died."

"where have you been all day we have all been looking for you!"

"i got caught up at the library"

"the library? god you're so boring."

i laugh and sit down next to her.

"we should go to hogsmeade tomorrow. we could go to the three broomsticks and get some butterbeer?" i say