7 Minutes In Heaven (NR)

You're playing 7 minutes in heaven.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As per usual on a Saturday night Tony was hosting his world famous- his words not mine- party. It had just gone 11:30 and everyone started to leave apart from the people who actually lived here aka myself, Nat, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Steve, Wanda, Vision, Maria, Carol, Pepper, Bucky, Sam, Peter and Rhodey. Mostly everyone was drunk apart from Steve, Peter, Vision, Nat and me which was very fun because we all took videos of them that they will most definitely see in the morning.

"OMG GUYS! I have just had the best idea" Tony exclaimed. "We should play 7 minutes in heaven"

"YES" Sam said

"What's 7 minutes in heaven" Steve asked.

"Y/N care to explain" Tony asked.

"Why of course Tin Man, so 7 minutes in heaven is where two people are selected to go into a closet and do whatever they like for 7 minutes" I explained.

"How will the people be selected" Bucky asked.

"So what we usually do is we spin the bottle and the person that is picked get to pick the people who do it next. For example, if the bottle spun on Wanda she could possible chose Sam and Carol and they would have to go. Once there turn is up they would chose the next people. Understand"

"Yup" He replied.

We spun the bottle and it landed on Vision. He picked Steve and Maria and it looked like they had a pleasant conversation on something that I wouldn't care a bit for. Next they chose Bucky and Wanda and they looked like it was awkward. They chose Clint and Rhodey and it looked like they had fun. Next up was Tony and Pepper and they definitely did many not PG things. Tony had a smirk on his face and I knew who he was going to pick.

A while ago he read my diary and found out how much of a crush I have on Natasha and he won't stop teasing me about it. I mean what is there not to like?! She's hot, funny, badass and caring. Although I don't even know if she's gay. We have always been close- like really close- to the point where if people didn't know better they would think we're dating. But we're just best friends.

"I pick Y/N, Pep how about you" Tony said.

"Natasha" She said.

Everyone on the team ships us so whenever they get the opportunity they try and shoot their shot at getting us together.

"Well okay then. Y/N, you coming?" Natasha asks whilst standing up.

"Yup" I say reluctantly.

"Have funnnnnnn" I hear they say before we enter.

---------------------------------------------------------

"So what's on your mind. I can tell something's bothering you Y/N/N" Natasha asked.

"I- uh. It's nothing don't worry" I replied. I really wanted to tell her but I couldn't.

She placed her hand on my cheek.

"You can tell me you know. I won't judge"

It's now or never. I take a deep breathe.

"Well, um. I sort of have a crush on you and I can't get rid of it no matter how hard I try but I don't want it to go away because I like you Natasha. Like a lot and I know that It will be weird between us now but I-"  I was interrupted by her lips upon mine.

"I like you too Y/N. Like a lot" She said once our lips parted.

"Wait you do" I asked.

"Yess!!! Y/N I love you so much. You are the most caring, beautiful and goofy person I know"

"Really?!"

"No dipshit I'm lying about how I love my best friend. Of course it's real"

"Well then, Natasha Romanoff will you take the honour in being my girlfriend"

"Why Y/N Y/L/N, of course I will"

We then kiss again.

"GUYS TIMES UP" Tony shouts from the other room.

As we walk in we see all of their eager faces.

"What" we asked.

"So..... How'd it go" Tony asked.

We kiss each other and we hear them all gasp.

"Is that a good enough answer for you" Nat says.

"Eww" Peter says.

"SHUT UP SPIDER BOY THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER" everyone says.

"It kinda seems like everyone else is more invested in our relationship than us" I say.

"WE ARE" they all shout.

I don't think mine and Nat's relationship is going to end anytime soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Okay this is my 3rd upload of the day and I rlly need to go to bed now so byeeeeeeee!!