Stupid (NR)

Mama!Nat

You decide to steal from a shop

---------------------------------------------------------------

I was out with my friends and they're known to be quite reckless but I rarely ever do anything like that with them.

"Hey guys I'm bored, do ya wanna do something" Tia asked.

"Sure, what ya got in mind" Maya replied.

"How bout we steel something from the shop over there" Kai said pointing at the shop across the road.

"Omg yesssss" Everyone apart from myself said.

"Y/N, are ya in" Mika asked.

"Uhh, idk guys" I replied.

Because of my Mum being part of the Avengers and all, if I ever did anything she would know about it and I would get in so much trouble. That's why I don't like to do things like this.

"Pleaseeeee Y/N, you're the most skilled out of all of us yet you don't do anything. I promise your Mum won't find out" Milo begged.

Everyone agreed.

"I- Sure. But if we get caught my Mum's gonna kill me and all of y'all" I said reluctantly

"That's fine. I would give anything to get killed by Black Widow" Kai said.

"Dude. Really?! That's my Mum"

"Sorry, but am I wrong"

"Nah"

"Ye sorry Y/N"

These guys omfg XD

15 minutes later

"Mika go through the plan again"

"Okay so, Milo, you're gonna go to the front desk and ask about things like if they have any mouth wash or something just to keep them occupied"

"K, got it" Milo said.

"Me and Kai will be outside making out so that people won't wanna come in. Cuz ya know, PDA, it makes people uncomfortable"

"I am perfectly fine with that" Kai said a bit too happily.

"Uhh, ok. Anyway, Tia and Maya are gonna keep watch and if anything goes wrong Tia pretends to break her leg. Maya, have you done the SFX makeup on her"

"Yupp"

"K, good. And finally Y/N, you're gonna get as much stuff into our backpacks as possible, then you'll go to the back of the store and find the safe. You'll use your decoder thing you have for reasons I don't understand and will get the money. Once you've done that you can make your way out then we can all go. Everyone got it"

Everyone agreed.

I have to admit, this was a good plan, but was it going to work? Idk. I feel rlly anxious but I think we'll pull it off.

We walk into the shop and I go to one of the isles at the back of the shop with Tia and Maya.

Milo's POV

We walk in and I hear something familiar.

"WhEn I wAs HungRaY, i WouLd SaY To My GranDpArEntS May i plEasE hAvE BreAd"

OMGGGG HE LIKES UNHHHH.

(UNhhhh is this show on Wow Presents Plus and or youtube about these two drag queens called Trixie Mattel and Katya Zamolodchikova and I love it sm. You should defo check it out)