Chapter 35 Ambush

A/N: I just found out that Vivzie plans on releasing the episodes uncensored. My reaction: "They were censored!?" I'm a bit worried about the uncensored scenes. Like did they censor the beeps? Or were there scene that were to sexual? Or maybe too violent? Also I just read this

 Like did they censor the beeps? Or were there scene that were to sexual? Or maybe too violent? Also I just read this

I'm like, Aw man, so no chance for an official crossover? That sucks. Anyways here's the story.

I was outside the mansion of Zestial, ready to run in there and ready to shoot the place up.

A few days ago

I was talking to Moxxie as to his recommendation in weapons for this mission. I got my main desert eagles, plenty of machine guns, ammunition, explosives and my katana.

"So, what'll you do after you take over hell?" Moxxie asked.

"After this, I'll live a happy life with all of you guys. I'll marry Charlie, and have the rest of the girls as my concubines. Have kids, hell, maybe I'll consider you and Mille to be their grandparents."

"I'd like that. Thank you." Moxxie said.

"Thanks Moxxie, you've been like a father to me since the day we met. And I am very thankful for it."

Moxxie looked at me surprised. He looked touched by my words.

"T-thank you. You *sniff* you can go now." Moxxie said.

"Are... are you crying?" I asked.

"No... I just... need a tissue."

After that I left. And headed home.

Now

"Okay here goes nothing..." I took out my machine guns and kicked opened the door.

"Okay assholes who wants the first... bullet?" I looked around me and noticed that the front entrance is empty.

"What the... fuck?" I looked around. No guards no patrol, nothing. I walked up the stairs and looked through the rooms. Then I saw him. Zestial... he was working at his desk. I kicked opened the door and pointed my guns at him.

"Zestial Morde... one of the two remaining overlords... Ill give you one chance...surrender and hand over your territory." I said, but he didn't respond. He just continued his work.

"Hmm... carry the 6... subtract it from the... oh, Mad Max. What an honor to meet you." He said, finally looking at me.

"I'll ask you one more time... surrender now, and I'll let you live." I said, but instead he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Heh... your strong, stronger than all the other overlords, even though your just a kid who was sent to hell by a satanic cult. And you committed your first sin AFTER you were sent to hell, by killing your tormentors. I respect that, what say you work for me?"

"You seem to know a lot about me, but flattery will get you nowhere. And what makes you think I'd work for you?"

"Because I wanted to offer you one final offer, before we kill you."

"Please you should've came prepared when you... wait... What do you mean WE?" Then all of a sudden a pair of arms grabbed ahold of me.

"I-I-It means... he did came prepared." A robotic voice said. I looked to see a clown, with green eyes and sharp teeth. He tossed me across the room and I lost my grip on the gun.

"Who the hell are-"

"I'm the Robotic Fizzarolli. You may have heard of me from my old buddy Blitzo!"

"Never heard of you. And honestly I don't give a fuck." I said and pulled out my desert eagle. But before I can shot it, a rope caught my hand.

"Howdy partner. You must be the famous Mad Max. I read up about you. Like how I know your friends with boss man and his wimpy little vermin."

He must be talking about Blitz and Moxxie "Piece of- who the fuck do you think you are?"

"The names Striker. And I'm gonna be the one who gets the finishing blow."

"Stand in line asshole." A new voice said and I looked to find the source. I see a Cyclops demon.

"We may not have met but I know a lot about you... like how you took my BITCH!" He said as he swung his bat in my stomach, and I fell to the floor.

"Gah!!!!! What're you taking about?"

"Oh she hasn't mentioned me? Well Lemme remind you. She loves bombs, has a great rack, goes by the name, Cherri Bomb."

"!!!!! Your her ex?!?!"

"No... she's mine... no matter how much she says were through. And once I kill you. I'll have her on her knees pleasuring me."

"... don't you DARE!!"

"Hey man, I get first shots, payback for what he did to me the other day!" A familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Seviathan.

"You again?!"

"That's right, and after what you did to me I've been dying to do this for a really long time." He said as he cracked his knuckles, and showed released tentacles.

"Hey man, we already call first shots." A all too familiar voice said. I looked over to see...

"... No..."

"That's fucking right... It's been awhile... Max!"

Matt... along with Chet, Brittney Jesus and his froggy asshole friends Gustavo and Jamie... and Jennifer.

"You... you pieces of-"

"Hey Zestial, you better hold up your end of the bargain." A new voice said. I look to see... 3 Cherubs?

"Yes, yes, you help me with Mad Max, and I'll help you get back into heaven." Zestial said.

I looked around me... I was surrounded by people who were hired to kill me... and people who want to kill me out of revenge.

"Let today, be known of the downfall of Mad Max!!!" Zestial said.

"... Fuck."