Chapter 9 Shopping

Hazbin hotel

I stared at the tall man, wondering what going on.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Well my boy, my names Alastor. And I'm the handsome chap who brought you here in the first place.

"Oh... well... thank you... wait, no. No not thank you, fuck you! Not even one night and I've got totally shit faced on liquor and cocaine."

"So I heard, you put on quite a show last night. Ain't that right Niffty?"

"Yup, it's all over social media." The girl now named Niffty, said as she showed me her phone.

"What?!" I took Nifftys phone.

I saw pictures of me. In the pictures I saw myself doing a lot of coke, and a lot of alcohol. And a hell of a lot of embarrassing things. Like shoving my face in some girls cleavage, or swinging my pants in the air.

"Well, that explains how I lost them."

And I read through the comments, demons are saying a lot of stuff like "who is this guy? He's awesome!!! 😎😎😎" or some girl saying "hey mystery guy, if you can read this follow me, I'd like to party with you if you know what i mean 😘🍆💦💦"  and the list keeps going on.

"Aww... oh god.... oh god that's embarrassing." I said.

"Well I just hope this doesn't cause any trouble." I said.

Meanwhile at the porn studios

"Whoever bring me this guy, will have a night, with the pornstar of their choice." Velvet said as she held up a photo of Max swinging his pants.

"... MOVE OUT OF MY WAY ASSHOLES!!!"

"FUCK YOU IM SLEEPING WITH MY FAVORITE PORNSTAR!!!!"

"💕Oh don't worry handsome, we'll be together soon💕." Velvet said

Hazbin hotel

"It probably will." Alastor said.

"Wow that's really reassuring." I said sarcastically.

"Anyways, that's not why I'm here, I'm here to gets you dress up, making sure you fit the part right here in hell."

"Uhh, there'll be no point in that, with this mistake being undone, I'll either go to heaven or at least, back to the living world."

"Aww, what your planning on leaving?" Niffty said.

"Sounds swell, but still you barely have anything to wear down here right? Not like you had time to pack when you were killed right."

"Well... I do need new clothes." I thought, as I looked to the pants that Loona girl gave me.

"Fine, but make sure I don't end up in another city, with no memory of what happened the night before."

"No promises."

"Ugh... fine."

I.M.P, Max's high school.

After the assembly, Matt's and his gang, got together and talked.

"Oh Matt, you must be going through a lot... I mean I would be if I called Max my friend." Brittney said. The whole group sharing a laugh.

"Wow... These guys are assholes." Blitz said.

"I know. They're not even sad about Max's death." Moxxie said.

"... hey didn't Max say he had a girlfriend? Jennifer was it? Why isn't she here?" Millie asked

"Hmm, your right. I don't see her."  Moxxie said.