Chapter 17

Haggar gasped. "Sir, I have bad news. It appears that the being has revealed itself to Voltron."

"Well, I guess that Voltron will be more prepared than ever. Whatever we might throw at them, the being will know how to defeat it."

"It makes me wonder how they know our every move. If we can get a step ahead of it, we might be able to catch it."

"Do what you must."

"If only we could locate Voltron."

Lance paced in the lounge room, wondering what his team was doing. Alisha sat in front of him, very calm. She was also quiet. Does Alisha know that he was here to interrogate her? He did not want to doubt anything she said, but he wanted to make sure she could be part of the team. He felt that all of this interrogation was a waste of time. Lance wants to prove that the team can rely on her.

"Lance, it's going to be okay. I know why you are here, and I understand that. I will tell you what you and your team need to know," Alisha spoke up. Lance stared at her, shocked. He was not expecting her to be so open under the circumstances. He thought that maybe he had to beg for her to open up. Then again, she stood with Shiro and Allura and came out to everyone. Lance had felt Pidge was smirking as she was staring at Alisha.

"Okay, how about we start at the beginning? Where are you from, and how did you get here?" Lance asked carefully. He knows these answers, but it would not hurt to repeat them.

"Okay, my name is Alisha Wolfgang. I am from planet Earth in the Milky Way Galaxy. Planet Earth is under attack by the CoronaVirus," she began to explain. She almost giggled at the last part of her response. She began to wave her hand and had a bracelet with different colored gems. A mask appeared, covering her mouth and nose. She would have looked like a ninja if she wore her armor. In a snap of her fingers, the mask vanished. She continued, "Voltron Legendary Defender, which is you and your team, came out in 2016 and finished in 2018. It is a Netflix reboot, which I find more enjoyable than the other two Voltron series. They are way too cringey for my taste. I teleported toward the end of the show and time-traveled toward the beginning of the show."

"Okay, how long have you been hiding on the ship?"

"Since the Castle of Lions was captured by Sendak."

"Is there anyone else on this ship?"

"Other than Sera, no."

"All right, what can you tell me what would have happened if you had not shown up to save Shiro and Allura?"

"Okay, as I said, Keith would have seen a weird guy and followed him. Keith would have seen that the Galra had found a way to harvest Quintessence. I take it that you saw the guy? The Druid?" Alisha began.

Lance nodded. "Yeah, Keith stayed with us since we knew that already."

"Okay, meanwhile, the Galra would have captured Allura. You and your team would have to develop a plan to get her back. It didn't end too well as soon as you guys got out of Zarkon's Central."

"How bad?"

"Well, for starters, Zarkon got a hold of the Black Lion and tried to take it back. Since that happened, Shiro went aboard alone and faced Haggar, Zarkon's evil witch. There is much more information on her than any other villain we will face. Shiro was attacked by her as well. Also, Keith would have tried to end the Galra Empire by taking down Zarkon. Hunk got Allura while Pidge and Lance protected Hunk's back. When everyone was together, you prepped for a wormhole, but the barrier around Zarkon's base prevented you from getting away."

"How did we escape that?"

"I was about to get to that. A secret agency of Galrans hiding has been trying to bring down the Galra Empire for the past 10,000 years. One of its agents deactivated the barrier allowing you to escape. Unfortunately, Haggar used her dark magic and corrupted the wormhole.