Chapter 5

I was bouncing my leg with anticipation. It was a nervous habit that I could not help. I waited for Shiro and the other Paladins at a long table in the castle's dining room. Even if white and gray are okay colors to look at, I wouldn't mind seeing some other colors around here, rather than the blue lights that lit the castle ship. I would look over my shoulder to see Sera and Kosmo having fun by either showing her how to teleport or licking her after he reappeared. It is hard to say if Sera will learn to do it properly, but only time and practice will tell. The sound of Sera's laughter filled the room, which made me wonder if my laugh was like that when I was younger too. I snapped out of that thought as I tried not to cry. No one in this room knows, and no one needs to know, and it should stay that way.

Shiro entered the room in his black Galaxy Garrison Uniform, his white hair would give anyone the impression that he was much older than he appeared, but in reality, he was in his late twenties. If anyone wanted to get real technical, he is six considering his birthday was on Leap Day. His gentle but wise eyes stared into mine as he walked into the room and took the head seat. "So, you guys called me. The last time we did this was to get into Honerva's mind, so what are you guys up to?"

"Well, we have an idea, but we want to run it by you. It is about Alisha's powers in her cross."

"Okay, go on." Pidge went on about the different powers I had and the ability to go into various movie franchises, including the Voltron series that I have in my world.

"I think we should send Alisha into the time of the war to change the outcome of the war."

"We can stop Honerva from destroying other realities if we send her in the war and save Allura," replied Shiro. Everyone nodded. "Hmm." He looked at me. "Do you think after you finished with your mission, you could come back, or would you have to live on from that point?"

"Honestly, I don't know," I explained. "I think maybe I would have to live on from that, or maybe I would be forced home. I am not in control of my powers, there is so much that I wish I could control, but I do not have all the answers."

"Do you have an idea where you want to start your plan to help us defeat the Galra?" he asked.

"I do have an idea," I began. I stood up and taped onto my cross. A halo screen popped up, and the show appeared. I tapped the screen to pause the episode. I slide across the screen to the episode listing. I clicked on the one that involved the fall of the castle of lions on planet Ares. "I'm going to leave the beginning as it is, then I will teleport myself to this episode and sneak in, invisible, of course. As soon as I am in, I am going to hide and wait until it is the right time to show myself."

"How long do you think that is going to take?"

"Well, if I play my cards right, then I will be showing my face around you guys around Season two. I do not know which episode yet, though."

"I have a question," replied Pidge raising her hand.

"Yes, Pidge."

"Why Season 2?" she asked, putting her hand down. "Better yet, how many Seasons are there, and how many episodes per season?"

"Well, Pidge, to answer questions two and three. There are eight seasons, and the episode count is thirteen, but it depends on which season. Some of the seasons were shorter than others. I will make a small appearance with Lance in that episode for your first question. The enemy will sense my presence and want to get their hands on me. So, they will be interrogating Allura by Zarkon and Haggar."

"Okay, that makes sense."

I looked at Lance with a shy smile. "Sorry."

"It is okay."

"Okay, would it be safe for Sera to join you on this mission or not? That Is the next question," asked Shiro. I looked at Sera, laid on Kosmo's back as he pranced around the room. I sighed. I did not know whether to take her or not. There was going to be plenty of danger even if I did bring her.