Chapter 15

Hey so so sooooo sorry for the lateness of this :( I got busy with schoolwork and stuff
-------------------------------------------
Recap

"I would marry you."

"Oh." Sherlock smiled more. "Okay, because I would marry you too."

Jim smiled this time. "That's good."

They didn't say anything else after that. The silence was enough to put them to sleep.

------------------------------------------
Jim

Waking up wrapped in Sherlock's arms was one of the best things imaginable, but being woken up by Sebastian was not. Sebastian stood at the end of the bed, shirtless. He looked tired but he was actually smiling.

"Breakfast is done. John and I cooked. You should hurry before its cold."

"Fuck off, I'm sleeping.." Jim mumbled.

"C'mon Jim, Sherlock. Get up."

Sherlock groaned. At least he was awake now too.

"What's going on?" His deep voice barely managed to say.

"Breakfast is done." Jim kissed Sherlock's cheek.

"Okay, we'll be there eventually." Sherlock pulled the blanket up more and curled up in it. By now Jim has learned that eventually means noon.

"Save us food please." Jim glanced at Sebastain. He still didn't trust him, especially with John. John was the closest thing to a friend Jim had and he didn't want him to get hurt.

"No problem." Sebastian nodded and left the room. Jim turned back to Sherlock who appeared to be sleeping again. Jim started to play with his hair.

"Is he gone?" Sherlock opened one eyes

"Oh! Yeah he left...why?" Jim scooted closer.

Sherlock moved closer too and kissed Jim. "Are you hungry?" Sherlock whispered when they pulled apart.

"I could eat." Jim smiled softly. "But after that you and John need to go out and spend a day together. You haven't done that in so long."

Sherlock was quiet for what felt like ages, Jim figured he was trying to deduce. He wanted to know the truth.

"Are you just saying that so you can be alone with Sebastian?"

"No I mean it. John is your best friend you really should spend time with him, and I have errands to run anyways."

Sherlock sighed softly, but nodded. "Yeah...you're right."

"And then when we get home.." Jim traced his finger along the edge of Sherlock's sweatpants. "Maybe we could have some alone time ourselves."

Sherlock's eyes widened and his face darkened to a light shade of red. "Whatever you say Moriarty." Sherlock pulled Jim into another kiss.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After breakfast, and after Sherly and John left, Jim went into the living room and sat in Sherlock's chair, across from Sebastian.

"Hey.." Jim awkwardly said.

"Hi." Sebastian returned.

"I need your help." Jim sighed softly. He hated having to ask Sebastian but this was something John couldn't help him with.

"With...?" Now Jim had his full attention.

"I want to marry Sherlock."

Sebastian looked shocked. He started laughing and looked at Jim uncertainly. "Seriously? The freak? You want to marry him?! Jim I know you get lonely but really you could do better."

Jim glared at him.

"Oh. Oh wow you're serious."

"No kidding. Now I need a plan. I can't have him find out about this so please...please take this seriously. You won't ever have to help me again."

Sebastian shrugged. "Sure. What did you have in mind?"

Jim groaned and rubbed his hands over his face. "I don't know. I just... I know that I want something new. Something original."

"Didn't you two meet at the pool?"

"Oh!" Jim grinned. "Oh we could go to the pool and-... Thank you Seb!!!" Jim jumped up from the chair. "I have to plan more! Tell me when our boys get home!"

"Okay!" Sebastian laughed as Jim ran to his room.

-------------------------------------------
Sherlock

John and Sherlock decided to go see The Hobbit for their day out. The movie was decent, although all the riddles and issues were terribly simplistic. Sherlock just liked the dragon.

"So you like men too?" Sherlock asked as they walked down the street, going nowhere specific.

"Hmm yeah. I think I'm actually bisexual." John blushed. "But Sebastian is pretty attractive."

"Im more of a Jim Moriarty guy myself." Sherlock laughed, which made John laugh. Soon the two were hunched over gasping for breath because they were laughing so much.

Sherlock composed himself long enough to ask John a question.

"Can you help me with something John?"

"Uh.. Yeah, yeah of course. What is it?"

"I think I want to marry Jim. But i Uh... I don't know how to ask him."

"Aw Sherlock!" John smiled. "Am I in the wedding?"

"Well if you help me propose yes." Sherlock laughed again.

"Maybe you could set up a dinner date where you first met."

"The hospital?"

"No the pool."

Sherlock's eyes widened. "John!! You are a genius!!!!" Sherlock hugged John tightly and smiled. "You are the best kind of friend I could ask for."

"Sherlock.." John hugged him back. "Cmon we still have time to pick out a ring."