Chapter 8

Quick authors note please read:

Hey, so just some things about the chapter.
1) sorry it's kinda short
2) I hope you like the way i ended it, I wanted to be a bit creative with it.
3) theres some offensive language used in this so please be aware of that.
4) also sorry if this one sucks
5) sheriarty though :P ;)

That's all, vote comment and all that, or don't. I'm happy either way.
Ciao~
Fanfic_empire

-------------------------------------------

Recap

"Ugh...we are shopping for things that could be fun." Jim laughed at how literally Sherlock could take things sometimes. "And it will be fun while shopping for things that could be fun."

"Okay..." He sighed out and finally opened his eyes.

Jim decided at that point, that this vacation was going to be perfect. He would make sure of it.

-----------------------------------------

Sherlock

Waking up was one of Sherlock's least favorite things to do. He liked being able to sleep through the mornings and stay up late into the night, but this was Jim's idea and he did say he would go on vacation with him. So he dragged himself off the couch and found some clean clothes to wear.

Jim was ready ten minutes before Sherlock was, and Jim was surprisingly patient, considering the events that happened last night. Sherlock was terrified last night, honestly, but the second Sebastian left Jim became about as threatening as a kitten in a beanbag chair.

Sherlock, although he would never admit it out loud, had a slight attraction to Jim's savage anger. Sherlock was never good at defending himself and he guessed that Jim was a bit too good at it. Now he was spending a week with the criminal and was trusting him. Sherlock wondered what John would say. He figured something along the lines of:

Sherlock you bloody twat, he's a criminal! He's going to kill you. Why on earth would you trust him??

But that didn't really matter at the moment. Sherlock and Jim were going shopping and Sherlock was determined to have a great day.

----------------------------------------

Jim

Shopping with Sherlock was like shopping with a teenage girl. He saw a store he wanted to go to, then stayed in the store for a very long time, but never actually bought anything. Jim didn't really mind though. He thought it was rather cute how excited Sherlock would get about something he liked. Sherlock ended up getting a new scarf and sunglasses. Jim got sneakers and matching sunglasses.

Around lunch Jim took Sherlock to a restaurant he used to love and the two argued over who was paying. Needless to say Sherlock paid, because he threatened to buy all of their dessert items unless he was allowed to pay.

The two decided that they wanted to go to the beach after lunch, so they got in Jim's car and drove back, the whole way they were talking about the waiter and how he was hungover from a party he wasn't supposed to go to the night before. They stopped back at the house to get swim trunks on and then walked into the backyard, which was the beach.

Jim was used to the view, but sherlock acted like he had never seen a beach before, and Jim wasn't actually sure if he had or not. Sherlock even surprised Jim and took his shirt off when he laid down on a beach towel. Sherlock was relatively fit, which also surprised Jim. Now that, was something Jim couldn't keep his eyes off.

"Forget the ocean," Jim thought. "I've got the best view in all of Ireland right here next to me!"

"Why are you staring?" Sherlock asked suddenly, without even opening his eyes.

"I'm not staring." Jim stated.

"I can feel you're eyes on me Moriarty, you're staring at me like it's your job." A microscopic smile formed on Sherlock's lips.

"Well it isn't my fault I'm attracted to hot consulting detectives." Jim laughed and laid his towel next to Sherlock's. There was peace for a short time after that, but it was interrupted by a voice unfamiliar to Sherlock and Jim.

"Gross look at those fags." A husky voice said, a bit louder than Jim figured he meant to use. "That freak is so pale he's blinding me."

Jim sat up.

"Hey asshole. How about you stop talking about me and my boyfriend like that." Jim's vision tunneled and focused on the man.

"Or what? You two freaks gonna beat me up?" He was American. "How about you take your gay parade back to hell where it belongs."

Jim stood up. "How about i-"

Sherlock stood up. "Stop..."

Jim looked away from the man.

Sherlock grabbed Jim's hands.. "He's not worth our time."

Jim nodded to Sherlock. "But he was calling you-"

"A freak, I know." Sherlock didn't care.

They moved closer.

And kissed.

And oh what a kiss it was.