Chapter 5

A/n: Okay so this is at almost 100 reads!! :0 so I just wanted to thank everyone who's reading this! And for anyone who has voted for this thank you so so so sooooo much! Also I apologize for not updating in a billion years I've had holidays and school starting back up but here is the next chapter! :)

Ciao
Fanfic_empire

-------------------------------------------
Recap

When do we leave? -SH

Two days. I'll pick you up at your flat at 3. -JM

Deal. -SH

Jim put his phone away after that. He would have Sherlock Holmes to himself for a whole week. Jim smiled again, feeling light as air, and so did Sherlock Holmes.

---------------------------------------------

Sherlock

Sherlock sat up in bed, he was quite confused by the rhythmic thumping sound that he kept hearing outside his window. He checked the clock... 3am.

He walked to the window and peered outside to see one magnificent looking Jim Moriarty standing outside, wearing sweats and a hoodie. There was a car parked behind him and he pulled his phone out quickly typing something, obviously to Sherlock.

Moments later Sherlock received:
I told you three darling. Why aren't you ready? -JM

I didn't think you meant 3 AM! I'll be down shortly. -SH

Sherlock threw his phone onto the bed and grabbed his suitcase. He quickly shoved things inside and wrote a note to John telling him Mycroft sent him to do some work for a week. He would be back by next Saturday. He set the note neatly folded on John's chair before pulling on his coat and scarf and dashing out the door.

"Morning Sherl. Ready to go?" Jim smirked and opened the door for him. This could be a trick. I could be walking right into my death.. Sherlock thought to himself, but got in the car anyways. Jim immediately followed and sat next to the consulting detective.

"Where are we going anyways?" Sherlock questioned.

"It's a surprise." Was all he got in response. Sherlock wanted to deduce, to try and figure out where they might be going, but Jim was smart. He knew how to hide any clues when he wanted to, so Sherlock leaned back in his seat and before he knew it, he was asleep again.

------------------------------------------

Moriarty

Jim looked over and saw that Sherlock had fallen asleep. He smiled at how peaceful the detective looked when he wasn't pushing down any possible feelings he might have left.

Jim didn't want to tell him where they were going, and he hoped Sherlock wouldn't figure it out. He had convinced his parents to let him stay at their vacation house in Ireland. Just him and Sherlock. Unfortunately Jim realized Sherlock would know where they were going when they got on the plane but until then he was happy to keep the detective in suspense.

Hours later they stopped at the airport and Jim shook Sherlock's shoulder gently to wake him. The sky was beginning to lighten by now making the clouds appear to be an orangish yellow color. Sherlock groaned and stretched, while looking around. "Where are we?" His voice was raspy and deeper than usual.

"At the air port silly." Jim smirked. "We have to take a plane to our vacation spot."

"Oh...M'kay." Sherlock dragged himself from the car and Jim grabbed both their bags and carried them to their private plane. Sherlock shuffled after him sleepily. In no time at all they had boarded the plane and were flying to Ireland.

------------------------------------------

Sherlock

Sherlock knew where they were going. It was clear by the direction the plane was going that Jim had planned their vacation in Ireland. He was actually looking forward to doing something new, even if it was with his enemy who he may or may not want to be in a serious relationship with.

The flight there was silent, but a comfortable silence. Sherlock was very aware of Jim's constant glancing over at him. It wasn't anything creepy, just him looking over. Looking to see if he would look back. The plane landed when Sherlock finally looked back. Jim smiled, and Sherlock for once...smiled back.