Case Closed

Dean lost it. He took his gun out and fired.

Mason looked at his stomach. Blood started to spill, and he knew that the bullet had hit his one of his kidneys. He smiled. "You didn't miss," Mason says. "Go hunters." He put his fist in the air. Mason lowered to the floor slowly, holding his stomach. He looked at the boys one more time, then died.

The girl, who woke up, saw everything.

"WHAT THE HELL??" She screamed. She then tried to move again, instead, she ended up knocking the chair over. The chair broke. She quickly got up and tried to run, Dean putting a hand in front of her. "Hey," he says. "Don't tell anyone about what you saw." She nodded, letting Dean know that she wasn't gonna tell a soul. He moved his hand. She quickly ran away. Sam went to untie the other girl. As Dean was cleaning up the blood, they heard a noise coming from the closet.

Sam opened the door, Dean pointing a gun in the same direction.

Elliot falls out, almost unconscious due to the bag of his own blood, leaving his body.

"Thank goodness you guys are here," Elliot says. "B- But I think I'm gonna pass out-"

Elliot was right. He passed out on the floor.

Sam cleared his throat. "We should uh- Get him to the hospital." Dean was focusing on Mason. Dean had so much anger built up inside him. And it wasn't anything Sam didn't know about. Dean wasn't only mad about how he didn't get to say he loved Cass back, but he also mad about how Cass was in heaven, not with him. He understood that Cass was going through some trauma, but he couldn't help himself from feeling jealous. Cass was in his reach before the whole Empty situation, and he was to big of a loser to tell Cass he loved him. When Cass was saying all those lovely, lovely things, Dean could have said he loved him back. But what made him even more furious, was that when Cass was about to push him down, He didn't kiss him. Or even make a move to make Cass feel safe before going away "forever".

Sam was just watching Dean as he stared blankly at Mason's lifeless corpse. Sam thought it was creepy so he shook Dean a bit. "Dean," Sam says. "Dude, you good?" Dean snapped back into reality. "Yeah," He says, blinking his eyes. "Yeah.. Let's get Elliot to the hospital now."

~~~~

Sam and Dean just got home, after dropping Elliot off at the hospital. Sam went to shower, and Dean went to the kitchen. He wanted to see if, just maybe, he could reach him.

Dean sat down, looking around. Just making sure that Sam went to bed this time. Once he was confirmed that Sam was in fact asleep, he began.

"Cass?" He starts. "I don't know if angel radio is even still a thing, but I hope you can hear me. I miss you. And if it weren't for Jack, I probably would of never even get the chance to do this. I'm so sorry. I should of said something. I know your feeling every ill right now, but Jack needs to know who was The Shadow was disguising as. I want you. I'm barely hanging on. Yes, I've got Sammy, but without you, I feel like half of my world was ripped off and thrown away. Sam is all I've ever had. I can't go on like this, knowing that you were treated so poorly. I should of told you that I did, way before that stupid deal you made. I should of told you that I loved you. And I still do. Please, Cass. If you're hearing this, please tell Jack who it was. I- I want you back."

At this point, Dean was crying through the rest of his prayer. While Sam on the other hand, was just behind the other wall, hearing everything.

~~~~

A/N:

Ya'll-

I keep taking ten years to publish. Ugh, smh smh. Anyways, I want to do a chapter from Cass's POV soon. Maybe next chapter. Who knows :>

XOXO, Dean and Cass's Daughter ;)