Chapter 21 Preview :)

Sam, Eileen, Cass, and Dean had finally arrived at the carnival. "Can we get some cotton candy?" Cass asked, grabbing his boyfriend's hand. "Sure," Dean said. Sam and Eileen were headed to the bathroom, but Sam stopped and whispered something in his brother's ear. "Go get food, play a couple games, and ask about ring toss." Dean nodded. Sam took off to catch up with Eileen. "What did he say?" Cass asked. "Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter." Dean said. It did though. To him at least. The couple walked up to the food stand. "Do you want anything else besides cotton candy?" Dean asked. Cass stared at the disgusting menu. "Uh.. Hot dog?" Dean shrugged. "We'll take two hot dogs, one cotton candy, and a milkshake, please," Dean said to the employee. "Alright, your total is $13.00" Dean paid for their nasty food, and went to find a table to eat at. As they walked, Dean felt this pit in his stomach filling up. He was getting closer, and closer. His life was about to change. With Cass or not.
~~~~
Why hello there
Forgot to say this in the last authors note
But
I finished chapter 21
But it's not up yet.
And it won't be up until Tuesday, 12:00 pm, PST.
So be on the look out
;)
Okay
I'm tired
I'm gonna go to sleep
Since I have school in the morning
Ugh
I hate school
Okay
Must go
Okay
Bai
:)