Carry On (M)

Everyone grabbed a plate and ate. Some people finished early so they gathered to play Bride- Groom and Groom Trivia. There was a glass bowl filled to the rim of questions for Dean and Castiel to answer. Claire went first. "This one is for you, Dean. When did you and Castiel first meet?" Dean had a big grin on his face. "I know this one." Cass raised his eyebrows. "You should!" Claire cleared he throat. "Ten seconds left." Dean looked at her. "Wait, we're being timed?!?" Cass chuckled. "Okay, okay. The day we met was September 18th, 2008."

"Correct," Claire said. Dean began to do his victory dance, causing Cass to roll his eyes. "It's the first question, Dean." Dean continued to dance. "Of course it't the first question. Therefor, It deserves my victory dance." Next it was Charlie. "Cass, where did you guys have your first date?" Dean coughed and looked away. Cass stuttered. "Uh.. Um.." Dean was turning red. "C'mon, Cass. Tell them." Castiel looked at Dean and squinted his eyes. "Okay.. Dean and I had our first date on a beach, at six in the morning. We were just laying there, with out fingers entwined." Dean nudged his arm. "Annddd? You're missin some stuff.." Cass sighed. "And, we started making out.. And we were pulling clothes off of each other.. You get the picture."

Everyone oohed. Next up, Bobby. "Dean, you idjit. This is for you. How did you guys spend your first Valentine's Day together?" Cass stomped his foot. "Dang. I was hoping I would get that one." Dean smirked. "Man, am I glad I got this one. Since we stopped hunting, I told Sam that I wanted to go to L.A. He agreed, and said that all of us should go. Him, Eileen, Cass, and I. So, Sammy and I planned an entire vacation, without letting the others find out. I was in charge of making sure Eileen didn't find out, and Sam was in charge of Cass." The angel looked at him. "So that's why Sam was acting so weird! I knew something was up with him. I just couldn't put my wing on it." He shrugged, and Dean chuckled. "When we got to the hotel, Sam and I dropped Eileen and Cass off at this art store, since they were both into art at the time."

"Sam and I ran to the nearest store and picked up a bunch of bouquets of flowers, roses to be specific. We picked up some candles and Reese's cups. Cass's favorite. We hurried back to the hotel rooms and set up rose petal hearts and lit candles and all the good stuff." Sam put a hand on his heart. "It was an honor to have made those rose petal hearts for you." Dean tilted his head. "You didn't make them by yourself! You just helped!"
"I helped fix those so called 'hearts' and made them look better."

"They were fine."

"They looked like butt cheeks. They weren't fine."

The crowd giggled. "Whatever. Anyways, Cass's reaction was so sweet. It was exactly what I hoped he would react. And, I got a reward myself that night." Dean nudged Cass with his elbow. "It's only because you got me Reese's." Cass said. Everyone began to laugh when they realized what the boys had been talking about.

~~~~

Eileen had gone to the bathroom to change Elion. So, Dean and Sam were together, at the food court. Dean was getting another slice of pie. "Dean," Sam said. "You already had a slice." Dean shrugged. "This is my wedding, so I'm gonna have as much pie as I want. And if you have a problem, you can shut your pie hole." Sam rolled his eyes and smiled. Dean took his fork and jammed it into the sweet cherry slice. He looked around and noticed Cass holding a little stuffed bee. There was a bunch of little stuffed bees in baggies with candy and notes. It was a gift for everyone who came. Dean grabbed a green cupcake and headed over to him. When he reached him, he sat down. "Here," Dean said, handing the cupcake to his husband. "Thank you. Another slice of pie, I see?" Dean nodded. "It's so good." Cass set the bee down and started to peel the paper off the cupcake. "Well, you should save some room for the actual cake." Castiel noticed that Dean had been eyeing something in his other hand- the cupcake paper. "Uh, you good?" Dean licked his lips.
"What the heck-" Cass said as Dean took the paper from his hands. Dean crumbled up the paper and put it in his mouth. "AUGH- WHaT-" Cass said in disgust as Dean smiled at him. "Mmm-" Dean gagged. He then spit it on his empty plate. "Was it not good?" Dean shook his head. "Never was a paper eatin man. I guess that's not for me." Dean and Cass laughed. Castiel scooted closer to Dean, and laid his head on his shoulders. "I love you." Dean set his plate down and took Cass's hand. "I love you too."

They stayed there. For a good ten minutes, talking and laughing. Until, Sam came up to them. "Sorry to interrupt, but it's time for the first dance!" Sam took Dean's hand and pulled him away from Cass. Dean screeched and grabbed Castiel's hand. They both were pulled onto the dance floor. Everyone took a seat as the music started to play. Charlie started to play, Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis. Sam walked up on the tiny stage. The stage was wrapped in red and white roses, with yellow pistils. Dean looked around, a little nervous to have everyone's eyes on them. Castiel could sense his nervousness. The angel took his hands and placed them on the waist of the retired hunter. "I know your nervous," Castiel whispered. "I can sense it." Dean blushed. "Everyone is looking at us. Of course I'm nervous. And I don't know how to dance." Castiel rested his head on Dean's shoulder. "It's okay. Just go with the flow."
Sam cleared his throat. "I'm guessing you guys' weren't expecting me to do this for you guys. But, how could I resist? It's a gay wedding- that I get to be a part of. But, I'm here. And I'm glad. I'm so glad to be able to be here and sing this for you two."

"Wise men say, only fools rush in.."

"But I can't help, fallin' in love, with you."

As they started dancing, Dean tripped over his feet. The more he kept trying to dance along, the more he kept tripping over his feet, and his husband's feet. But Cass never said anything. He would just try to help. A wrong step was made, causing both of them to almost fall. Castiel knew that Dean was about to give up. "No," he said. Dean crunched his eyebrows. "No?" Castiel helped Dean and himself back to they're feet. "No. You're not giving up."

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help, fallin' in love, with you."

"How did you know I was gonna get u- You're an angel." Cass smiled. "Yep. I didn't think you could ever forget. Look, you won't get this dancing thing on your first try. Everybody knows that. Just follow my feet. Look down if you have to." Dean looked down. "How does it go?" Castiel moved his feet to his voice. "For me, it would be left foot up, right foot side, left foot back, and the right foot would come back and go up. For you, it would be left foot back, right foot side, left foot up, and your right foot would come back and go back." Dean had a puzzled look on his face. "I know it sounds hard, but, it gets easier as you go. Trust me."
At first, Dean was a little delayed with his foot work, but slowly he caught on. Soon, they were dancing happily to the rest of the song.

"But I can't help, fallin' in love, with you."

When the song ended, Castiel pressed a soft kiss to Dean's lips, causing everyone to applaud. Since the first dance was over, everyone else could now have a go on the dance floor. As everyone danced and laughed, Dean took Cass by the hand and dragged them out of the crowd. "I'm gonna go get a drink. Do you want anything?" Dean asked. Cass shook his head. "Okay. Stay here. I'll be right back." Dean pulled Castiel into a quick kiss and turned to walk away. But Cass stopped him. "Wait, Dean. Can I talk to you outside for a second?" Dean noticed the worried look on his husband's face. "Uh, sure."

Castiel took Dean by the arm and dragged him past all the crowds. Everyone they passed either smiled at them or waved at them. Cass did the same thing in return. When they finally reached outside, they stopped. "Is everything okay, Cass? You seem a little nervous." Cass sighed. "I don't know how to say this, but I don't want to be an angel anymore." Dean raised his eyebrows. "What? Why? Did someone say something?" Cass shook his head. "No. I just.. I wanna stay with you forever. I want to die with you. And I can't do that with angel grace pumping through my veins." Dean felt sad, but understood that it wasn't his choice. It was Castiel's.
"I understand. I respect your choice. But, how are we gonna do this?" Castiel knew only one way, but he was afraid that Dean would be against it. "I know one way.." Dean took a moment to think about it. "Cass.. That grace extraction almost killed Sam. I can't let you do that." Cass sighed. "Dean, I know. But Sam is human. I'm not. I get that you're worried that this could kill me. And honestly, if it does, at least it's a human thing." Dean looked up at him. Cass slowly started smiling. "I'm kidding! I swear." Dean exhaled. "Don't do that to me." He chuckled. "Okay. We'll give it a try. But right now, I want to get semi-drunk, and run away."

Castiel tilted his head. "Run away?" Dean shrugged. "Well, yeah. Don't you? We could run away and go MIA for like 3 weeks and get away from everyone. I mean, I'm pretty sure that Sam and Eileen and everyone would know that we're on our honeymoon since we disappear RIGHT on our wedding day." The "angel" took a moment to think about it. "Hmm.. Okay, fine. But don't get too drunk." Dean smiled. "Okay, I won't."
~~~~ (This gets a lil dark- mentions of depression and self hate)

With the sun setting, and people saying goodbye, Dean sat next to Sam. They sat there and talked. Dean talked about how happy he was, and how much he loved Castiel. Sam noticed that everything Dean said about the angel, was always said with a smile. It was so obvious that Dean was madly in love and that the love was there to stay. After everything they had been through, they finally got there. Sam felt happy since his brother lived happily without the fighting, and the death. Without the hate, self harm, and falling asleep drunk off his ass. It was nice. Life was finally treating them right.

"You know, this is the best thing that has happened to me," Dean said. He gently fidgeted with a stuffed bee. "I'm so happy." Sam chuckled. "I know. You've said it like a thousand times already tonight." Dean shrugged. "I can't help myself. I mean, wouldn't you be so happy if it was you and Eileen? You guys have a baby. A freaking baby. That's big news." Sam took a sip of his drink. "Yeah but this isn't about me. This is about you and Cass. Not me. Not Eileen." Dean shrugged. "I mean, it can be about me AND you at the same time. We can both talk about our partners. And our families." Sam smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right. What do you plan to do after this?" Dean took a second to think about it. "Huh.. I dunno. I'm gonna have to talk to Cass about this one." They both laughed. "I gotta get going," Sam said, finishing up his drink. "Congratulations, man. You earned it." The younger brother padded his older brother on the arm. "See ya around?" Dean nodded. "Night, Bitch." Sam smiled. "Night, Jerk."
~~~~

By the end of the night, Castiel and Dean had fully cleaned up and were ready to leave. "So," Cass asked. "Where are we going?" Dean reached for his husband's hand. "Well, I booked a hotel for us to stay in. And lucky for you, I never took that stuff out of the trunk. I know I should have, and right now, I'm mad that I didn't." Cass sighed. "I know that you're not happy with the choices that I'm making right now, but I really want to go through with this. I want to be with you forever. I'm sorry that I told you this on our wedding night, but I couldn't bring it up any other way. I mean, c'mon. It's 'death do us part' remember?" Dean tried not to smile, but he couldn't help it. "Yeah, I guess you're right. To death do us part." The Winchester kissed Castiel's hand. "Let's do this then."

(This is a little sεメual and I debated if I wanted to add this but yes I add this :)

The two of them checked into they're room, and as expected, things heated up. Luggage was flying left and right. Castiel pushed Dean on the bed. He then got on top of him. Connecting the kiss once more, Castiel unbuttoned his husband's shirt. Every button he separated led to a kiss down Dean's chest, until the shirt was completely unbuttoned. The broken angel moved his way on top of Dean, sitting on his thighs. (Im pretty sure you know what happens after that, they have some fun ;)
(I had to skip part of this for the safety of my own)

The two laid there, silently. Cass could feel the words Dean was hiding, but he never shared. "I'm sorry," Cass whispered. "Please stop apologizing. I want this for you. I just don't want to hurt you." Dean whispered back as he wrapped his arm around his husband. "Let's just get this over with." Dean got up and grabbed one of the robes in the bathroom. He put it on, and then grabbed the other and tossed it to Cass. He then dug the giant sliver needle out of the luggage. As he got back on the bed, Castiel watched him with a sad expression. "Cass," Dean said, putting the needle down. "I mean it. I'm not mad. I want to do this. Please don't think I'm lying." Cass smiled softly. "I know you're not. I can tell." Dean caught his contagious smile and looked down. "I'm guessing it's the angel juice." They both started to chuckle. "Okay," Castiel said. "I think I'm ready." Dean nodded and picked up the needle. "Just pretend you're getting a shot at the doctor's office, except the needle is going in your neck and you feel like you're dying." Cass stared at the bisεメual blankly. "I- I've never been to the doctor's office."
"Oh.." Dean said. "Um.. Well, just pretend I never said that. Okay, this might hurt a little." Cass winced as he felt the needle break his skin. "You lied when you said a little." Dean raised his eyebrow. "Did I?" He said it as if he didn't know what he just did. "Yes, you did. And I was too distracted to notice that you were lying." Dean shrugged. "Sucks. Should of had a jet pack." Cass had the urge to jerk his head, but didn't. "Baby, that makes no sense." Dean said nothing and began to pull the plunger on the back of the syringe. A high pitched scream only Castiel could hear, rang in his ears. He crunched his eyes closed and groaned. "You good?" Dean asked as he stopped.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The ringing just bothers me a bit." Dean thought to himself. "Ringing?" "Keep going, Dean." Dean slowly started pulling the plunger again. They would continue this process until Castiel told Dean that the ringing had stopped. The longer the extraction took, the closer Dean got to the edge of tears. Dean took the needle out of Cass's neck. He did this a couple of times, to see if a glow was bright or burning out. But when he checked, there was no glow at all. "I think.. I think it's done?" Dean said, unsure. "Castiel felt the little hole in his neck, then checking his fingertips to see blood with no grace in it. "Huh.. Maybe it is.."
Dean got off the bed, and grabbed a flask. It was the flask that Jack had used to kill Castiel so he could go to talk to Ruby in The Empty. He opened and pushed the plunger, releasing the grace into the flask. He didn't say anything as he did this. "Dean?" Castiel asked. "What are you doing?" Dean closed the flask. "I'm keeping this." Cass squinted. "Why?" Dean went to the bathroom and washed out the needle. "Because, I want it." Cass got up to help Dean clean up. He even picked up the clothes they had thrown. "Okay, well I'm not gonna change my mind." Dean shrugged. "Okay. I still want it." Cass tilted his head. "I don't get it. Why do you want that?" Dean rolled his eyes. "Because it's a part of you. I want it because it's a part of you and I can't stand the thought of throwing away anything that reminds me of you."

"But I don't like that part of me, Dean." Castiel said, putting his clothes in his suitcase. "You may not like that part of you, but that won't stop me from loving that part of you." Dean said. "Whether you change your mind or not, it is a part of you and I will never stop loving it." Cass sighed. "Okay. Keep it then." Dean frowned. "Why do you not want me to keep it? I get it, you don't want it anymore, but that doesn't explain why I can't have it." Cass zipped up his suitcase. "I don't want to have it because it's disgusting, Dean. It's gross. I hate it. And I don't see how you could love something that could vanish if it's exposed to air." Dean shook his head. "Can't you see? It's yours. I love you. So if you want to get rid of something that belongs to you, I will take it. It's not like I'm keeping a cruise boat."
It's silent for a minute or so. Dean walks over to Castiel, and wraps his arms around him. "I'm sorry if you think I'm angry.." Castiel said. "I don't mind if you keep it anymore. The main reason that I didn't want you keeping my grace was because it reminds me of how gross I was in my past." Dean sighed, and hugged his sunshine tighter. "I know you're not angry. I just wished you would see yourself the same way I do." Cass hugged back. "I'll get there. But tonight, I just want to lay with you and not worry about anything." Dean smiled and pressed a soft kiss to his husband's lips. "I can do that for ya. And if you'd like, we can go to Mo's tomorrow for lunch. How's that sound?" Cass nodded. "I'd like that."

~~~~

Time went on, and after the honeymoon, Castiel finally convinced Dean to let him have a garden filled with bugs and bees. With their own home grown vegetables. Dean wasn't very fond of the tomatoes, but he did admit that Cass makes a killer pasta sauce. Dean started his own burger shop, and Cass helped. Some days, Sam would come and help the two of them. And Dean took advantage of that. He'd tell Sam to go get something from the back, and when his brother was gone, he'd start making out with his husband. When the Sasquatch returned, he would make a disgusted face, and hit his brother on the arm. "Get a room already," is what he would say, causing customers to laugh.
They didn't work on the weekends. They used it as a way to still make time for each other. The weekends were really important to them. To most people, the weekend is when they would work because people would take time off to hang out with their families. But, Cass and Dean hired some family friends to take over the shop if they weren't busy. And if they were, they would close down. They didn't want to take time away from each other. And on those days that they had to themselves, Dean and Cass would spend the mornings snuggled up under the covers, enjoying each other's company. Then, they would order lunch, or watch a movie, and then clean up the house. Dean would start or finish a build that he'd be working on for the backyard. And Cass would go shopping or run errands. They liked to keep busy.During the long, hot summers, Dean would have Cass come up with some frozen treat ideas. And they were always a seller. Kids would go crazy whenever they would get an order of Angel Wings (Elephant Ears) or Demon Wangs (Buffalo style chicken wings). It was always something that made every Winchester smile.
They loved the way they lived. It was everything that they wanted. They wanted to argue over who ate the last doughnut or who used the last bit of the toilet paper and didn't replace it. Cass loved it when Dean took all the blanket at night. For some reason, it just made him happy. The thought of them just being together, holding hands when they go to the mall, Dean stuffing his face with a hot dog, and getting ketchup and a bit of onion on the side of his face, Cass laughing his ass off, it made them love each other even more. Once together, always together. Nothing could ever rip them apart.

And that's what happened. They lived happily ever after.

The End.

~~~~

HELLLLLLO

hi

:)

i know

i know

i took soooo long to finish the last chapter

and i am truly sorry for that

BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED

its been really fun writing this :<

i dont wanna give it up yet :<

ahh thats okay

plus i need to finish the other book im writing

that one probably wont be as long as this one is tbh

and i def want to write more spn fan fics in the future!
anyways

i just wanted to say thank you everyone so much for going on this very long journey with me

this fic is really important to me because its the first "book" ive wrote and actually published for the whole world to see

and it makes me really happy that people actually continued to read it and enjoyed it

so thank you once again :)

i am gonna try and write a couple chapters for "It's Just A Cold" before my birthday (Sep. 2nd)

because im throwing a green-blue themed birthday party and im inviting all my friends who dont watch spn ;)

so

yeah

i lost my train of thought

anyways

again thank you so much everyone :D

you guys mean a lot to me <3

XOXO, Dean and Cass's Kid ;)