Heaven

Please, Cass. I- I want you back."

~~~~

Cass's Topaz blue eyes popped open. He sat up really quick. He had hear what Dean had said. 'Did Dean actually love me? Or was this some kind of sick joke..' All of a sudden, Jack enters the room. "Castiel," Jack says, smiling. "You're awake. "Jack?" Cass asks. "What's going on?" Jack chuckles. "Don't worry. Everything is fine. I just wanted to ask you a quick question." Cass already knew what the question was. Jack had been trying to get the answer outta him for days now. He was going to ask who The Shadow was disguising as.

"I- I'm not saying," Cass says, looking away from Jack. "I wasn't going to ask," Jack says as he walks over to sit next to Cass. "I was wondering if you, also heard that prayer from Dean." That's strange. Jack also heard his prayer? Was angel radio now open for all angels to hear? Maybe it was just Jack who could hear all of the prayers, since he was God after all. "I did," Cass says. "It was something about Dean wanting me back on Earth with him and Sam." Jack gave Cass this look, letting him know that he wasn't going anywhere. Not without telling him who The Shadow was. "Tell me," Jack demanded softly. "I want to send you back, but I need to have a chat with it."

Cass sighed. "Promise you won't tell anyone?" Jack laughed. Cass, I wouldn't tell anyone. This is between you and me. It isn't my place to go around and share information about you." Cass smiled weakly. "The Shadow was disguising as Dean.." Cass said, turning away so Jack couldn't see him blush. Cass felt ashamed. He was blushing just by hearing his name. "I'm in love with Dean." Jack's jaw dropped. "Jack?" Cass asked, getting worried. "THIS IS SO GREAT! I MEAN, YOU AND DEAN? OH MAN!" Jack continued to rant and Cass had enough. While Jack wasn't looking, Cass managed to sneak out the room. "Cass? Cass?" Jack asked, 20 minutes later after Cass had left. "That little slug snuck away from me!" Jack said out loud, alarming another angel that was by the doorway. Jack saw them. "Oh, sorry." The angel walked away slowly.

~~~~