🌊Chapter 2: New Life in the City🌊

Wuxian POV

I don't want to leave but I need to, I need to study so I can have better Future ahead and more knowledge that I can use when I take over being a captain.

When I entered the limousine I saw Wangji crying in my mother and his mother's arms I just smiled sadly, I really hate seeing him cry.

When they are out of my sight a fat tear fell in my eyes, but I need to do this, I need to tolerate it then someday, I will miss them but it's also for them.

Few minutes later we arrived at the Wang Mansion, I took my baggage and entered inside.

I was greeted by many servants and one maid took my baggage and took me to my room.

When I entered my room I slumped to my bed and fall asleep from tiredness.

The next day.

I woke up and prepare my school bag, I put my notebooks in place.

I took a bath, brush my teeth and wear my school uniform.

I went outside and ate my breakfast before I go to school.

Uncle John who is my driver drove me to my school.

Few minutes later we arrived at my school, I heaved a deep breath before going inside.

I went to the principal's office and he guides me to my classroom.

When I entered my classroom, I felt nervous as many eyes were on me.

" Hello my name is Xiao Wang Wuxian 15 years old, it's my first time In the city and this school please take care of me". I introduced myself.

" Ok, you can sit beside Cheng Zhuoxuan and welcome Xiao Wang Wuxian". My teacher said.

I sat on my said sit and the girl named Cheng Zhuoxuan greeted me.

" Hello my name is Zhuoxuan, nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends". She said.

" Sure, why not, my name is Xiao Wuxian". I said.

" Hi Wuxian my name is Xia Zhiguang, I hope we can also be friends". The man named Zhiguang said.

" Okay, nice to meet you too". I said.

First day of school and I already made friends.

On Lunch time.

3rd person POV.

Wuxian went to the canteen with his new friends, Zhuoxuan and Zhiguang.

They ate happily while chatting, Wuxian told them his story when he was still in their ship which Zhuoxuan and Zhiguang listened happily.

Wuxian have fun, he forgot about the longing for his family for a while.

On the night, Wuxian called Zhan and told him everything that have happened in his first day of school, he wanted to talk to the others but sadly they were all asleep.

So he only talked to Zhan and Yibo.

" The others missed you so much specially Wangji, he is always asking me when you will come back". Yibo said while giggling.

" I missed them too Mom, I really want to talk to them right now but I guess I called the wrong time, they are still early sleepers". Wuxian whined.

" Hahaha you can call tomorrow on your break, I am sure they will be happy to talk to you". Zhan said.

" Okay Mom, I will hang up now goodnight". Wuxian said.

After that he cutted the call after saying goodbye to his parents before sleeping with a smile plastered on his face.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

zhanyi305_Anshika

DiaSharma2

Taina9098

fujoshi_pearl09