🌊Chapter 3: Cold Wangji and Yibo🌊

3 years later

Their school break we're almost there, Wuxian was excited for he decided to spend his break at the ship.

Wuxian was in the rooftop with his 3 months girlfriend Yangzi.

" Wuxian ge, school break is almost there, what are you planning?". Yangzi asked.

" Mmn, my parents will come today and I will spend my break at the ship, I missed going through adventures". Wuxian said.

" Can I go with you ge, please". Yangzi begged.

" I don't know, you know it's dangerous". Wuxian said.

" But you are there ge, so I know it will be fine". Yangzi said.

" But love...". Wuxian said but yangzi cutted him.

" Please ge". Yangzi begged.

" Fine". Wuxian said giving up.

" Yehey, your the best ge". Yangzi said.

Yangzi lean up and pecked Wuxian's cheeks.

Yangzi was from first year, Wuxian is now third year, at first Yangzi approached Wuxian and befriended him, then time pass by Yangzi confessed to Wuxian and Wuxian accepted her.

" Can we come too?". Zhuoxuan asked.

" Yah, I want to come too". Zhiguang said.

" Fine". Wuxian said.

The two yelled in excitement and hugged Wuxian.

" You're the best friend ever". Zhiguang said.

Wuxian chuckled and broke thehug before placing his arms on Yangzi's shoulder.

" Then you should prepare, we will leave in two days". Wuxian said.

" Two days really?". Zhuoxuan asked.

" Yes, my parents will be here today". Wuxian said.

" I am so excited to meet your parents". Yangzi said.

Wuxian smiled and kissed Yangzi's forehead unknown to him someone was watching him from the door who is clenching his fist and tears falling from his eyes.

The boy run away and entered a black limousine before crying his heart out.

" Wangji, why are you crying?, Where is Wuxian?". Yibo asked.

Wangji lean his head on Yibo's shoulder while crying.

" Gege, he has a girlfriend, he is talking with his girlfriend". Wangji cried.

" What?, Girlfriend, I am sure you are mistaken Wangji". Zhan said.

" No, I hear him calling the girl love, and I even saw him kissed his forehead". Wangji cried.

Zhan Pat Wangji's back calming the big baby down.

" Well what can we do?, Wuxian decided it for himself". Zhan said and sighed making wangji wail more.

" No, gege is mine, he promised me before that he will marry me, gege is only mine". Wangji cried making Yibo glare at Zhan.

Zhan gulped seeing his husband's glare, Yibo Pat Wangji's head and kissed his forehead.

" I am sorry wangji baby". Yibo said.

He felt guilty for Wangji, they all know how much Wangji loved his gege, so he felt bad because Wangji is now crying and hurting because of his own son.

Few moments later they didn't hear any more sobs, they looked at wangji and saw Wangji already sleeping.

Yibo wiped Wangji's tear filled face before hugging wangji more tight.

Minutes later the door opened revealing Wuxian who is shocked.

" Mommy, daddy, you arrived, I missed you". Wuxian said and hugged his parents.

" How are you Wuxian?". Zhan asked.

" I'm just fine dad". Wuxian said as he sat beside Zhan.

Suddenly wuxian's gaze fell on wangji who is asleep in yibo's lap.

" Awe, my baby Wangji is asleep". Wuxian said but when he was about to touch Wangji Yibo slapped his hands away.

Wuxian got shocked while Yibo glare at him.

" What's wrong mommy?". Wuxian asked.

Yibo didn't answer him and looked away.

" Wuxian". Zhan called before shaking his head signing Wuxian to keep quiet.

After few minutes they arrived at the Wang Mansion.

Yibo gently woke Wangji, and when Wangji woke up and saw Yibo he smiled.

" Wangji, how are you?". Wuxian asked.

Wangji looked at him but his smile faded, his eyes become emotionless before nodding and going down.

Wuxian was so confused by his mother and by Wangji's behavior.

Yibo glared at Wuxian again before going down following Wangji.

Zhan sighed and went down.

When they entered the mansion Wuxian called Wangji but Wangji acted like he didn't heard him.

" Wangji, what's wrong with you?, Don't you miss your gege?". Wuxian asked.

" Mommy yibo, can you cuddle me, I want to sleep?". Wangji asked ignoring Wuxian.

" Of course baby". Yibo said and went to his room with Wangji.

Wuxian looked down feeling hurt by his mother and by Wangji's behavior.

Tears started to fall on wuxian's eyes Zhan saw it and felt hurt to see his son crying.

He hugged Wuxian and tried to calm him down.

" Daddy, why does mommy and Wangji ignoring me?". Wuxian asked.

" Because you hide a secret from us". Zhan said.

" What secret daddy?". Wuxian asked.

" Why didn't you tell us that you have a girlfriend already?". Zhan asked shocking Wuxian.

" H...how do you know?". Wuxian asked.

" Wangji saw you kissing her forehead, when he came to get you". Zhan said.

" I...I". Wuxian tried to form a word but he can't.

" I understand you son, you are growing up, but how about Wangji, you promised him when he was still a child that you will marry him, he still held to that promise don't you know, and seeing you with a woman hurts him a lot, you have hurted him a lot Wuxian, and for your mother, he is angry to you because you never told It to us and he felt guilty for you hurting Wangji unintentionally, I know you are still kids when you made that promise but Wangji held to it until now, he loves you so much, so he is so hurt". Zhan said.

Wuxian bit his lips in guiltiness, now he know why his mother and Wangji was avoiding him and giving him cold shoulders.

" Sorry". Wuxian mumbled.

" Don't say sorry to me, say it to Wangji and your mother". Zhan said before going to Yibo's room leaving Wuxian crying.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

zhanyi305_Anshika

DiaSharma2

Taina9098

fujoshi_pearl09