🌊Chapter 5: Naughty Pirates 🌊

The next day, they all arrived at the Port.

Yang Zi was always clinging to Wuxian, while Yibo was always hugging Wangji to avoid more further pain for him.

" You know what you are doing right?, This is dangerous are you sure to come". Yibo asked Wuxian's friends and girlfriend without turning back.

" Storms, dragons, and many more dangerous creatures are you ready to face them?". Zhan asked.

" Of course we are Uncle, I love adventures". Zhiguang said.

" So am I". Zhuoxuan said.

" I...I will be fine as long as Wuxian is with me". Yang Zi said.

After few minutes a big ship arrived and Wangji immediately run to it as it landed.

" Gege, we missed you". The twin said hugging Wuxian.

" I missed you too my two naughty siblings". Wuxian said.

" Xian ge you meanie". The two whined making Wuxian chuckle.

" Hello are you Wuxian ge's siblings?". Yang Zi asked in sweet tone.

" Yes we are, who are you?". Yanli asked.

" I am Yang Zi, your gege's girlfriend". Yang Zi said.

The twin looked at Yang Zi.

" You don't suit gege". Fanxing said before running back to the ship with Yanli.

Yang Zi become red from anger and embarrassment but she tried to calm herself.

After few minutes All of them are now aboard.

Wuxian introduced his friends and girlfriend to the other, but Yang Zi was always ignored.

" Hello gege and jiejie my name is sophie, 9 years old". Sophie Jiyang and Haoxuan's daughter said.

" Hello, your so cute". Yang Zi said.

" Sorry not talking to you, I am talking to the handsome gege here and beautiful jiejie". Sophie said.

" You!!". Yang Zi yelled.

" Wahhh, gege she yelled at me". Sophie whined at Fanxing.

" How Dare you yell at our baby?". Fanxing asked.

" She discriminate me first". Yang Zi said.

" She is just a child Yang Zi and you dare yell at her, and she was right though she is just telling the truth, she is talking to us not you, but being a bitch like you assuming that she is talking to you, do you think if Wuxian know that you yelled at her he will forgive you". Zhuoxuan said.

Yang Zi wanted to yell but she left instead.

" Jiejie, carry me". Sophie said.

" Sure". Zhuoxuan said.

Zhuoxuan carried Sophie and played with her, Zhiguang did the same to the others.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Wangji was on the Captain's deck with Zhan and Yibo.

" Mommy Yibo I will just go to mama, I will help him prepare foods". Wangji said.

" Okay baby Wangji". Yibo said.

Wangji went to the kitchen where his mama is.

" Mama, can I help?". Wangji asked.

" Sure my baby". Zhuocheng said.

They have fun cooking but when Wuxian entered Wangji's face become emotionless.

" Anything you need?. Zhuocheng asked.

" I want to talk to Wangji uncle Cheng". Wuxian said.

" There's no need to talk, go to your girlfriend gege, she might be looking for you". Wangji said emotionlessly.

" Please jiji, let's talk". Wuxian said.

" Stop now Wuxian he doesn't want to talk then don't force him". Zhuocheng said.

Wuxian left there hesitantly, he was feeling pain of Wangji giving him cold shoulders.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Yang Zi always doing here best so she can be noticed but no, she is always being ignored, she tried to complain to Wuxian but before she can do that Sophie, Peixin, Yanli and Fanxing always threatened him that if she dare to complain to Wuxian they will ask their parents to throw her into the water and be a food to the sea monsters.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

" Guys what should we do, I think Wuxian ge and Wangji ge is not getting along". Sophie asked.

" It's all because of that witch, trying to take Wuxian ge to us". Peixin huffed.

" How about we play with her?". Yunxi who is laying on the Deck said.

" Play with her?, No way, I don't want to play with a witch". Yanli said.

" Not that kind of play Yanli jie". Yunxi said.

" Then what kind of play?". Yanli asked.

And moments later as if they understood what's the meaning of it, they all have a devilish smirk on their faces.

" Hehehe let us show you how we deal with witches who dared to make one of us cry". The all said in their minds.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Yang Zi was sleeping peacefully in the bed when slowly the door opened and Yunxi, who is also known as the king of pranks in the whole ship entered the room.

Carefully and silently trying not to wake Yang Zi up.

When he arrived at front of Yang Zi's bed he took dummy skeleton and tied it on top of Yang Zi's bed before leaving.

Minutes later Yang Zi woke up and the first thing she saw as she opened her eyes was the dummy.

1...

2...

3...

" Ahhhhhh!!!!". She yelled on top of her lungs.

Yunxi and the others who are waiting in the door laughed as they heard Yang Zi shouting.

A letter fall on Yang Zi and slowly she read it.

Leave Wuxian ge, or you will regret it, you are not wanted here you witch.

And after that day, everyday Yang Zi was shouting on top of her lungs from the scary pranks of the pirate children's.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

zhanyi305_Anshika

DiaSharma2

Taina9098

fujoshi_pearl09