🌊Chapter 17: Pregnant🌊

On the night

Wuxian and Wangji entered their room, Wuxian was very excited to claim Wangji but Wangji was the opposite, he is scared and nervous but also excited at the same time because of what Yibo told him.

" Jiji, do you want to take a bath first?". Wuxian asked.

" Mmn". Wangji answered.

Wangji went to the bathroom and took a shower while Wuxian waited in the bed.

When he is done he wore a bathrobe and went out.

" You look good in that". Wuxian said.

" Do I?". Wangji asked.

" Mmn, my baby is always beautiful". Wuxian said as he back hugged Wangji.

Wangji gulp and moans when Wuxian kissed in his neck to his earlobe.

" G...ge nghh, take a bath first". Wangji said.

" Mmn, okay". Wuxian said.

Wuxian went to the bathroom and took a bath.

Wangji layed on the bed and played with his phone.

After few minutes Wuxian was done and smiled when he saw Wangji busy playing with his phone.

Wuxian sat beside Wangji and took his phone gently while kissing his neck.

" Baby, it's first wedding night tonight, stop playing with your phone". Wuxian said.

" Nghh~, gege". Wangji moaned and throw his head back when Wuxian pinched his nipples.

" I love you Wangji". Wuxian said.

" I love you too gege, please be gentle, it's my first time". Wangji said.

" Mmn". Wuxian said.

Wuxian layed Wangji properly on the bed and hovered on top of him before untying his robes.

" Ahh, gege...nghh~, m~more". Wangji moaned as Wuxian sucked his nipples.

Wuxian started kissing Wangji's body leaving red marks and bruises everywhere earning more lustful moans from Wangji.

Wuxian lean up and looked at Wangji.

" Wangji, you look so beautiful". Wuxian said.

" Stop it ge". Wangji yelled and hide his face on his palm.

Wuxian removed his hands and smashed his lips on Wangji's.

" Never hide your face to me". Wuxian said between the kiss.

Their tongues rolled together fighting with each other, Wuxian leave more bite marks on Wangji's body.

Wuxian took Wangji's cock in his hands and slowly moved his hands up and down making Wangji moan loud.

Suddenly Wuxian took Wangji's whole length in his mouth making Wangji throw his head back from the undescribable pleasure.

" Jiji, hand me the lube in the drawer". Wuxian said.

Wangji took the lube and gave it to Wuxian.

Wuxian took it and opened it pouring large amount on his hands before circling his finger on Wangji's hole and thrusting it in.

" G..ge ngggh~". Wangji moaned.

" Does it hurt?". Wuxian asked.

" No, it's just uncomfortable". Wangji said.

Wuxian entered another finger and thrust it in and out before entering another.

Suddenly Wangji yelped when Wuxian hit his prostrate.