🌊Chapter 7: Treasure Hunt Problem🌊

The next day.

" Today we will go to a treasure hunt, there is said to be a ice cave in the north that hides a precious jewel, but we must still be careful, the cave is said to be dangerous, we can touch the jewel but not the other treasure or else the whole cave will fall down, so never do anything out of impulse". Zhan said.

Everyone nodded, Zhiguang and Zhuoxuan were so excited for their first adventure.

On the other side, Yang Zi were always clinging with Wuxian.

Wuxian don't mind but sometimes he is getting irritated.

" Can we come too Uncle Zhan, please, we promise we won't do anything". Zhiguang asked.

" Sure, but as long as you don't disobey the orders". Zhan said.

" Yay!!". Zhuoxuan and Zhiguang said in unison.

They travelled for 2 days before reaching the cave.

Wangji was watching the sea when suddenly he felt someone hugged him from behind.

" wangji I am sorry please talk to me". Wuxian said.

" I told you ge, there's nothing to be talked about, now leave me alone". Wangji said.

" Please Wangji, my jiji, don't be cold to me anymore, I know I have hurted you I am really sorry, I hope you can forgive me". Wuxian said.

" Yeah, your right gege, you have hurted me, so much, you have killed my heart get by your fake promises, please in the future don't promise something when you don't want to fulfill it, I am not blaming you gege, I can't stop you from falling in love remember, but I am just a human too gege, I am hurt, so I need time alone, so please ge don't approach me again". Wangji said while tears continuously falling through his eyes.

" Wangji I am sorry, please wait for me". Wuxian mumbled while looking at wangji who is leaving.

Few hours later.

Zhan, Yibo, Wuxian, Wangji, Zhiguang, Zhuoxuan, Yang Zi, Zhuocheng, Haikuan, Jiyang and Haoxuan entered the cave while the others waited at the ship.

" Remember never scatter around". Zhan said.

" Ok". Everyone said.

They all started looking for the jewel.

Yang Zi POV

Wow, so many treasures, if I take this father will be proud of me, and we will instantly become rich.

Then I won't need to fake dating Wuxian just to get his family inheritance.

I really don't love Wuxian, I am just using him for money, and power, but this naive and stupid jerk believed everything I am telling him, so stupid.

Yang Zi POV end.

Yangzi smirked and when Zhan and the others found the jewel they are looking for she tried to take some other treasure forgetting Zhan's warning.

Wangji who saw it widen his eyes.

" You, what are you doing!?". Wangji asked yelling.

Everyone turned their attention to Yang Zi who is now holding a pile of treasure.

Suddenly the whole cave started shaking.

" Let's leave here right now". Zhan yelled.

They all left the cave in hurry, while avoiding the ice drops that is falling.

When the cave completely collapsed they are all outside already fortunately, but Yibo was hurt when he tried to save Wuxian who fall down, a ice drops fall on him hurting him in his head.

Luckily it's not that serious.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

zhanyi305_Anshika

DiaSharma2

Taina9098

fujoshi_pearl09