🌊Chapter 9: Mission Bring XianWang Together🌊

It's been one week but Wangji was still treating Wuxian like air.

They went back to beijing for a while to take the three back home, Yang Zi, Zhiguang and Zhuoxuan.

After that they went back sailing again.

2 weeks more and Wuxian will come back to the city to continue his study.

Wuxian was doing whatever it takes to make Wangji forgive him but Wangji never cared about him.

Who would have blame him though, he had hurted Wangji so much.

But the other pirates can't take it anymore.

" Ahh, I don't know what to do with that two anymore". Yanli said.

" Yeah me too". Fanxing said.

"How about we make a step to make them together?". Sophie asked.

" How?". Yunxi asked.

" Let's matchmake them, and help them give each other a chance, let's help them realize their feelings". Sophie said.

" But we can't do it alone, we are just kids". Peixin said.

" Then let's ask the elders to help us, I am sure they will help us". Sophie said.

" But Wuxian ge will go back to study in 2 weeks". Fanxing said.

" Mmn that's the problem". Sophie said.

" Then how about you plan it carefully if you really want them to be together". Ji Li said.

" Mommy". Yunxi yelled and hugged his mother.

" Mommy Ji Li can you help us please?". Sophie asked.

" Of course we will, but first we must say this to Zhan, yibo and the others". Guo Cheng said.

" Yehey!!". The kids yelled.

Guo Cheng and Ji Li chuckled before they all went to the Captain's chamber.

" Zhan, the kids have something to say". Ji Li said.

" What is it?". Zhan asked.

" Daddy Zhan, mommy Yibo, me and the others planned something for Wuxian ge and Wangji ge, we just wanted your help". Sophie said.

" What about Wuxian and Wangji?". Yibo asked.

" We want to bring them together, like matchmakers do, but we can't do it alone so we want the elders help please daddy Zhan, mommy Yibo". Sophie said.

Zhan and Yibo looked at each other before they chuckled and nodded.

" Of course we will help you". Zhan said.

" Yayyy!!". Sophie yelled.

" But what do we call this mission?". Yunxi asked.

Sophie think for a while then...

" I know now". Sophie said.

" What is it?". Jiyang asked.

" Mission: Bring XianWang Together". Sophie said and everyone laughed but nodded.

" Sure sure, our little matchmakers". Yibo said.

Sophie took a pen and they started planning about their plan.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Zhan was laying on the bed and Yibo was laying on Zhan's chest after they finished a hot love making activity.

" Do you think this plan will succeed?". Yibo asked.

" I don't know but I hope it succeed, I felt pity for Wuxian who is trying hard to talk to Wangji although I know Wangji is just punishing his gege". Zhan said while giggling.

" Yeah, Wangji really loved Wuxian and I know he can't hate him for too long, Wangji is just punishing Wuxian for hurting him". Yibo said.

" Yeah, those two ever since they were very young they are unseperable". Zhan said.

The two went silent until Yibo held Zhan's cock and stroke it up and down earning groans from Zhan.

" Ahh, you naughty lion, you still haven't had enough huh". Zhan said.

" I will never got enough of you ge". Yibo said seductively.

Zhan hovered on top of yibo again and entered him in one go.

Zhan captured yibo's lips as he moved in and out of yibo.

" Ahh...ahhh...gege....f-faster...unghhh...more". Yibo moaned.

Zhan fastened his pace as he attacked Yibo's nipples.

Moans left Yibo's mouth as he was wrecked by his beast husband.

After few more thrust Zhan cummed inside him for the 5th times that night, while Yibo cummed for the 10th times already, but Zhan didn't let yibo rest.

He made Yibo on fours and entered him from behind thrusting at him at animalistic pace Making yibo see stars and eyes roll around from too much pleasure as Zhan keep pounding on his sweet spot.

They went to another 5 rounds that night before falling asleep.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Guys give suggestions of how the pirates will make XianWang together again.

zhanyi305_Anshika

DiaSharma2

Taina9098

fujoshi_pearl09