🌊Chapter 10: Messed Up🌊

The next day

Wangji was taking care of the youngers while the elders were busy preparing for a plan for the next treasure hunt.

Wuxian was still trying his best to approach Wangji but Wangji tried every way to avoid him.

Wuxian was so heartbroken in his mind he is always killing Yang Zi for making him hurt Wangji.

Wangji was busy chatting with the youngers and Wuxian took the chance to talk to him.

" Wangji please talk to me, can't you still forgive me?". Wuxian asked.

Wangji didn't answer him and ignored him like he was just an air.

Suddenly Wuxian kneeled in front of Wangji and cried.

" Please Wangji forgive me, I can't take this anymore, it hurts, you have taken your revenge now please forgive me". Wuxian cried.

Wangji stared blankly at Wuxian before standing up and leaving Wuxian a crying mess.

" I hate you". Wangji whispered in audible tone making Wuxian hear it.

Wuxian cried more hard and Yanli just hugged him to calm him down.

" Gege don't cry anymore". Yanli said.

" But, my jiji hates me". Wuxian said.

" Ge, understand him, you have hurted him so much, even if it's was nothing you still have hurted Wangji ge". Sophie said.

Wuxian cried more.

" No, no, I need Wangji to forgive me, I will go back to beijing in few days, I can't keep on living with my Wangji hating me". Wuxian cried.

The youngers sighed even Yibo who is watching his son broke down.

The night

Wuxian was sleeping and was having nightmares when Wangji came in his room.

Wangji panicked when he saw Wuxian having nightmares so he layed beside Wuxian and hugged him.

" Shush, Wuxian ge it's just a nightmare I am here". Wangji whispered.

Wangji caressed Wuxian's face and he lean down and kissed Wuxian's forehead.

" Jiji please don't hate me, please forgive me". Wuxian mumbled.

" Sigh, gege I don't hate you, I love you so much, me and the others are just pranking you, I know it's not your fault gege, and I will never hate you, you know what Everytime I gave cold shoulders at you and you are making crying face me and the others are. Just laughing at you, it's your fault though, you haven't visited us for 2 years so me and the others just wanted to get revenge to you, I am sorry for hurting you like this". Wangji mumbled.

Wangji caressed Wuxian's hair.

" It was Yanli and fanxing's idea gege, don't blame me". Wangji mumbled.

After few minutes when Wangji make sure that Wuxian is sleeping peacefully he left the room and went to the twins room.

" Yanli jie, fanxing ge I can't do this anymore, I am hurting Wuxian ge too much". Wangji said.

" I know, we just planned to prank him but I didn't expect that everything will be messed up". Yanli said.

" But I don't know how to get out of this anymore, the others Even planned to make you two together again". Fanxing said.

" What?". Wangji asked in shock.

" Yeah, Sophie suggested a mission and Everyone agreed even the elder pirates, they even called it Mission: Bring XianWang Together". Fanxing said.

" Ahh, we really messed up". Wangji said.

" What should we do now?". Yanli asked.

" Let's tell them the truth". Wangji said.

" But they might be angry to us". Fanxing said.

" They will get more angry if they found it out later, so it's better if we tell them sooner". Wangji said.

" Your right". Yanli said.

" I wonder why did I even join your plan, now Wuxian ge is hurting". Wangji said.

" It's fanxing who got that idea, I only join because I have little grudge at Zhan ge for breaking his promise that he will visit us and spend every of his vacation with us". Yanli cried.

The three sighed in unison.

" So what should we do now?". Yanli asked.

" I don't know". Wangji said.

The three sighed again.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

zhanyi305_Anshika

DiaSharma2

Taina9098

fujoshi_pearl09