🌊 Epilogue🌊

" p... pregnant?, Are you sure mommy?". Wuxian asked after he woke up.

" Mood swings, cravings, it's all symptoms of pregnancy hormones, so I am sure Wangji is pregnant". Yibo said with a grin.

" I think he is not believing, how about we go back to the kingdom and ask for a doctor to check on him". Zhuocheng said.

" No need for that mommy, mommy Yibo, I know everything, doctor already checked me up yesterday before we leave". Wangji said.

" Then are you...?". Yibo, Zhuocheng and Wuxian asked.

" Yes, I am pregnant". Wangji said.

" What!?, Why didn't you tell me last night?". Wuxian asked.

" Ehh, who tire me last night and didn't let me tell it?". Wangji asked makin Wuxian embarrassed.

Yibo and Zhuocheng glared at Wuxian and looked back to Wangji.

" Is the baby healthy?". Zhuocheng asked.

" Yes ,they are healthy". Wangji said.

" They?". Wuxian asked.

" I am carrying triplets". Wangji said.

" What?". The three asked in unison.

" I said I. Am. Carrying. Triplets". Wangji said.

Wuxian, Yibo and Zhuocheng fainted also Zhan who is eavesdropping.

" Ehhh?, Why did you guys sleep there?". Wangji asked innocently.

Wangji went to his father Haikuan, on his way he saw Zhan also unconscious on the floor.

" D...daddy Zhan, why are you sleeping there too?". Wangji asked.

Wangji just tilted his head in confusion and Went to his father who is in the deck with the others.

" Daddy". Wangji called and hugged his father.

" What is it baby?". Haikuan asked.

" Dad, Wuxian ge, mommy, mommy Yibo and daddy Zhan are so bad". Wangji said.

" Why?". Haikuan asked.

" They fell asleep while talking with Wangji, they hate me". Wangji said as he started sobbing.

" What?, Why?". Haikuan asked.

" I don't know, I just told them that I am pregnant with triplets and they suddenly fell asleep". Wangji said.

Haikuan and the others who heard it widen their eyes and also fainted.

Wangji was dumbfounded and started wailing like a child.

" Wahhh, no one loves me anymore, everyone hates me!!". Wangji cried.

Everyone was woken up with a loud wail and they all started to coax the still crying Wangji.

But Wangji run to his and Wuxian's room and locked it.

" Xiao Wuxian!!, What have you done!!". Haikuan asked yelling.

" Wahhh, I need to go to my crying baby, talk to you later daddy kuan". Wuxian said and run to their room before Haikuan catch him and kill him.

" Jiji, open up, it's me Wuxian". Wuxian said.

" No!!, No one loves me anymore". Wangji cried.

" Jiji, come on open the door, I don't hate you, I love you so much, I love you more than my life how can I hate you, please stop crying it's not good for our babies". Wuxian said.

Slowly Wuxian heard footsteps from inside and the door unlocked, he opened it and hugged Wangji.

" I love you Jiji, sorry I fainted, I was just so shock but I am so happy that we will become parents now and to three babies". Wuxian said.

" I love you too gege". Wangji said.

Wuxian and Wangji sat on their bed and Wangji showed Wuxian the ultrasound picture which shows three fetus.

" I am so happy jiji, thank you for this wonderful gift". Wuxian said.

Wangji just giggled and kissed Wuxian's cheeks, Wuxian smiled and kissed Wangji's forehead.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

5 years later

Wuxian and Wangji was now living happily together with their daughter Xiao Jia, and two sons, Xiao Gui, and Xiao Yunran.

Xiao Jia was a funny and naughty little girl, everyone adores her because of her naughtiness.

Xiao Gui is a little devil, he loves pranking everyone.

Xiao Yunran was a sweet and kind baby, he is so quiet but everyone adores him.

On the other hand, Yibo, Zhuocheng, Ji Li, Jiyang and Wangji were all feeling unwell, they were all having morning sickness and bad mood swings and also weird cravings.

Luckily they were in the Kingdom the doctors checked on them and found out that they were all pregnant.

Everyone was shocked and dumbfounded when the doctors told the news.

Five pregnant person means big problems.

Since then everyone was taking care of the five giving them everything they want.

The five's mood swings were worse, in a second they will laugh, in a second they will cry, in a second they will be angry, and in another second they will be as cold as ice.

Yibo and Wangji was the worst, they are always punishing Zhan and Wuxian, Making them sleep on the floor, making them cook foods, and all the time draining them as one of the pregnancy hormones were being horny.

But all in all they were happy, they love each other so they always long their patience.

For them as long as they were all together they will be happy journeying through the endless seas.

The end