🌊Chapter 14: Possessive Wangji🌊

1 year later

Wangji was still living with Wuxian in the city, he is also a big help to Wuxian, Everytime Wuxian came home tired from all the school works Wangji will be there to massage him.

Wangji sometimes visit Wuxian in his school and everyone in Wuxian's school adore him some tried to court him but all he do is reject them saying he is already taken.

Everyone in the school knows Wangji was Wuxian's boyfriend, everyone was shipping them but some are annoyed, angry and jealous but it doesn't matter to Wangji and Wuxian all that matters to them is each other.

They don't care about others opinion, all their care is their happiness.

Wangji was so possessive of Wuxian.

One time Wangji visited Wuxian's school, he is looking for Wuxian and saw him beneath the cherry blossoms tree with a girl.

" Wuxian I like you please be my boyfriend". The girl said.

" I am sorry but you know I am already taken, I love my boyfriend so much, and no one can replace him in my heart". Wuxian said.

" Please Wuxian, I can do better than your boyfriend please let me prove it to you". The girl said.

" Enough, your nothing than my Wangji and don't ever approach me anymore". Wuxian said angrily.

" Please Wuxian". The girl said and about to kiss him when Wangji came and slapped her right in her cheeks hard.

" How Dare you, Wuxian ge is mine". Wangji growled.

Wangji turned to Wuxian and kissed his lips aggressively, everyone who saw the scene started screaming seeing their ship kissing.

" Your mine Wuxian ge, only mine". Wangji said after breaking the kiss.

"I am only yours Jiji". Wuxian said.

" Let's go ge, your class is finished right, let's go on a date". Wangji said.

" Sure". Wuxian said.

Wuxian and Wangji enterwined their hands and walked out of the school campus.

They went to the amusement park, bought ice creams, frappe, cotton candy, they also went to the mall, watch cinema and when evening came they went to a restaurant.

The waitress came to get their orders but Wangji frowned when he saw the waitress glancing at Wuxian with seductive look.

" Good evening sirs, what is your order?". The waitress asked while looking at Wuxian and biting her bottom lip seductively.

Wangji fumed and smirked since he decided to do something to the waitress.

" I want steak, and ice cream". Wuxian said.

" Anything more sir?". The waitress asked again.

" Nothing more, how about you Jiji?". Wuxian asked.

When the waitress came to take his order, he look at the menu and gave his orders before pushing the glass with a water making the water inside pour on the waitress's clothes.

" Oh my god I am sorry, I didn't mean it". Wangji said with fake concern.

" It's fine sir". The waitress said but had slight irritation on her face.

" By the way is it a part of your profession to look at your customer like your seducing him?". Wangji asked suddenly.

" What?, Of course no". The waitress said.

" Then why are you looking like that to my boyfriend like you want to seduce him". Wangji yelled.

" I didn't do anything what are you saying". The waitress said.

" Oh really, then why are you biting your lips and looking at my boyfriend like your eye fucking him huh, you whore, be more of your profession, this is a restaurant not a night bar". Wangji said.

The waitress fumed and left, Wuxian on the other hand just smirked at his boyfriend's possessiveness.

" Jiji, you don't need to embarrass her like that, don't worry I told you right, no one can replace you in my heart". Wuxian said.

" But ge that woman was trying to flirt with you and I don't like it". Wangji said.

" Come here jiji". Wuxian said.

Wangji came to him and pouted, Wuxian chuckled and kissed Wangji's lips for a few minutes before hugging him.

" I am yours forever". Wuxian said.

" I know ge". Wangji said.

After few minutes their orders arrived but it's not the same waiter who served them.

Wuxian and Wangji ate their foods happily. After that they went home and cuddled with each other.