Chapter 17

BECAUSE HER SISTER IS STILL NOT HOME, she agreed to stay at his place again. In her own free will. Naisipan nilang dumaan muna sa grocery store pero imbes na sumama ay nagsuggest siyang maghintay nalang sa pantry stool.

After scanning her eyes on the breads displayed, she ended up buying croissant and wait for him at tje entrances of the parking lot.

Hindi nagtagal ang paghihintay niya at natanaw ang binata na naglalakad habang may dalang dalawang paper cellophane. Both of them smiled and went inside the car.

Nilagay niya muna ang bag sa sofa sa living room at sinamahan ang binata sa kusina. She almost let out a loud gasp when she saw him topless in front gas range.

Panay ang hinga niya ng malalim at nagdadalawang isip kung tutulong ba siya. Parang aatakihin siya sa puso kapag lumapit siya rito.

She's in the process of thinking when he turn around and face her. "Kanina ka pa diyan. May iniisip ka na naman ba?"

Napakunot ang noo niya pero nang ituro nito ang makintab na tiles sa pader ay napaawang ang labi niya at napatango nalang.

"Hindi ka ba nilalamig?" She asked. His body is distracting her—big time. But she hold herself and tried her best not to look down. It's dangerous down there. Be cautious, Serenity.

"Hindi naman. I feel comfortable this way."

Well, she's not. Parang kanina lang na pinagnanasaan niya ito sa classroom—wait, is that the right word for what she felt earlier? She sounded like a pervert.

Pero wala naman sigurong masama. I mean, he's my boyfriend. Right. He is.

"Come closer." He demanded and she oblige. Nang nakatayo na siya sa harapan nito ay hinila nito ang braso niya at pinaharap sa pinagkakaabalahan nito kanina. "Roasted chicken breast is a common meal for dinner. I'm sure you're familiar with it."

"Of course." She answered casually even if she can feel him very close to her back. So close that she can smell his scent and feel his warmth.

"But now, I want you to be the one who makes it. You can choose any side dishes you want."

"Huh?" Lumingon siya rito pero agad ring napaatras ng konti nang muntik nang magtama ang labi nila. I told you, he's that close.

He stare deeply into her eyes. "Impress me."

It's just two words but it definitely gives her goosebumps. That words makes her body tingle and wrapped with hotness.

She took a deep breathe and face the ingredients again. Habang nagluluto siya ay nanatili si Dean sa likod niya. Wala itong sinasabi at nakamasid lang sa ginagawa niya.

"Add more peppers, honey." Bulong nito malapit sa tenga niya sa mababang boses. "The more the better. And sprinkle it with parsley."

Marahan siyang napalunok sa tono ng boses nito. It's deep and husky.

She serve two plates and have roasted brocolli and the croissant she bought earlier as side dishes. Both of them sat on the chair—parted by the table. She was waiting for him to dig in and leave a comment.

"Is it delicious?" He asked.

Two of her brows are raised. "How would I know? I haven't taken a bite yet "

He chuckle and stood up. Nakasunod lang ang tingin niya rito hanggang sa umupo ito sa tabi niya at nilagay ang plato nito sa tabi ng plato niya.

He faced her while sitting. "Take a bite size and place it between your lips."