24 | u n r a v e l

24| u n r a v e l

SABAY sila ni Felicity na pumasok sa kwarto ni Gianna. Nagulat siya sa nakita dahil sa sobrang linis at organisado ang mga gamit nito.

Genesis wished that he's also that organize and neat dahil kasalungat iyon ng kwarto niya.

"She really is a neat freak," bulong ni Genesis.

Nilingon siya ni Felicity. Her black bob cat hair was slightly covering half of her face dahil na rin siguro sa patuloy na pag takbo nito. 

She immediately combed it and put it behind her ears.

"Yeah, she really is a neat freak," anito sabay bukas ng pinto ng wardrobe ni Gianna.

Her wardrobe is just small. Hindi ganon karami ang damit ni Gianna. As far as he know Gianna is a simple woman who loves to isolate herself from anyone.

In fact kahit miyembro ito ng AKT ay madalang lang niya ito makita sa mga events. Madalas ay nasa likod lang ito na bahagi ng venue kung minsan naman ay makakasalubong niya ito na nagmamadaling umuwi.

Kinuha ni Genesis ang libro na nasa sulok ng book shelf. "Oh! She loves to read escape room?" Aniya.

Agad na lumapit si Felicity sa tabi niya.

She took the book and skimed it.

FOR almost a several months na magkakilala sila ni Gianna ay naging open ito sa kaniya. When they became close Gianna started opening up about her life, her career, plans, weaknesses, and her hobbies. 

One thing she remembered about her hobby is that, she was obsess about escape rooms. Escape room is a type of game where people inside of it should solve a series of puzzles, discover clues that sometimes leads to the location of the key.

Her obsession towards Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress, and Inferno are the sole reason why she was drawn to create her own version of escape room. Gianna spent her time devising and planning what  would her own escape room looks like, the series of puzzle and  riddles she has to incorporate with her masterpiece, and the location of the escape room.

Ibinaba ni Felicity ang libro at dali-daling pumunta sa may bedside table ni Gianna. She opened the drawer and took a piece of rolled paper. 

"What is that?" tanong nito kay Felicity.

"Blueprint,"matipid na sagot ni Felicity habang binubuksan niya ang naka-rolyong papel. 

Gianna used to create a blueprint of her own version of an escape room and she always share the progress she made to Felicity. 

Inilahad ni Felicity ang blueprint na kaniyang nakuha sa drawer ni Gianna at ipinuwesto sa taas ng kama nito. Doon tumambad sa kanilang dalawa ang floor plan ng escape room ni Gianna. 

It has an area the same as Gianna's house. 

"I think its in the basement," sambit ni Genesis. 

Tinignan niya si Genesis. Bakas sa mata niya ang pangangamba at paninigurado. 

"I mean I am not sure but I think we have to check it," dugtong pa ni Genesis.

Binaybay nila dalawa ang daanan papuntang basement dala-dala ang blueprint ng escape room ni Gianna.