nothing but trouble - one

COPY RIGHT © 2014 CHIANTI MOORMAN

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Ryan's POV;

Everything was falling into place, the way I wanted it to be. Okay, yeah I could minus the part about Veronica losing the baby but at least I was here to help her. I was in the car on my way to pick her up from the studio when I got a call from Justin. "Hello?"

"Where are you and Veronica?  Jasmine and I have been waiting here for half an hour." He screamed through the phone.

"Oh, well I'm picking her up now." I laughed.

"Hurry up, we're starving."

"Then order your food."

I heard Jasmine say something in the background, "Tell Veronica to move her ass." Click. He hung up. He's just mad...I was in that position too.

I watched Veronica walk out the building and she opened the car door, "Busty." She said getting in and kissing me on the cheek. We aren't dating, but we acted like it. Sorta like Justin and Selena a couple months ago. But, he broke up with her because he said that she wasn't Veronica. Veronica cut off all ties with Justin up until last week when he asked her to please meet him for lunch.

"Hey," I said, pulling away and onto the busy street. "Justin called."

She growled, "What does he want?"

"Um, he said to move your butt."

"Who does he think he is?"

"I don't know, you tell me." I chuckle. I pull onto 95, "you don't have to go."

"I know. I want to," She paused, "I want to show him that I'm okay without him, and that I don't need him."

"You know he's there with Jasmine?"

"Yeah I know. But, they aren't dating...she's with Logan now."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I know. She loves my sloppy seconds, I mean, if she wants to make out with me I won't deny." Veronica laughed.

I look at her from out the corner of my eye and then look back at the road, "That'd be hot."

"Are you going to Chaz's bonfire tonight?"

"Crap, I forgot."

"How can you forget, you're the one who told me about it."

"Veronica, that was three months ago."

"Well, you need to be ready." She looked down at her sweats, "Damnit,"

"I'm not taking you to see Justin."

"Why not?" she practically squealed.

"Because Veronica, I know you're going to go back to him...I want you now."

"Ryan, we talked about this."

"Yes we have but I don't understand how you can give Justin so many chances and not even give me one."

"I did."

"For two weeks. You used me."

She sighed, "Ryan, I'm not looking for another heartbreak."

I pulled to a stop at the red light, "Veronica, I won't be that guy...I promise."

"We'll just see how Chaz's bonfire goes."

Justin's POV;

How Veronica heard about Riley and I, I don't know. But it wasn't like that...okay, I lied...it was like that. Emphasis on was, I didn't want Riley anymore. I sat there waiting in Pasta Pasta for Veronica and Ryan to show up. She keeps telling everyone their not dating but the pictures paparazzi take say something different. Their dating...I can feel it. I looked at my watch, "Where are they?"

"Maybe they aren't coming." Jasmine said texting someone, probably Logan.

"Jasmine, I really need your help, what do I do?"

"Woo her, you know? Tonight at Chaz's bonfire you just woo her. Show her that you're so much better with Ryan and she needs to see that." She explained impatiently.

"But, I can't break them up..."

"Why not? Ryan did that to you, and now look at where he is, and where you are."

"He's with her..."

"And, you're not." She interrupted.

"Jasmine, how'd you get so good with advice?"

"Now that I'm with Logan I guess he just hit a nice bone in my body."

Alright, that was something I didn't need to know. I laughed at myself.