nothing but trouble - ten

Veronica's POV; 

"Chaz, why did you bring him here?" Justin asked, pacing the room.  

"I-I don't know. I mean, Ryan does have the right to see his daughter." Chaz mumbled. 

"I don't know what Ryan's going to do, he's being insane." I cried. 

"Veronica, c'mon, you know he's just jealous of me." Justin said. 

"Frankly, I don't care. I know what it's like not to have a father, Justin. You may not, but I DO." 

"But, I'll be here for Onyx, I'm here." He tried to grab my hands. 

I was heated, and I was scared, I backed away, "No, you're not hearing me right now." 

"What do you mean then?" Justin's voice quivered. 

"Justin, I understand that you're going to be here for Onyx and I appreciate that, but you're not her father. I can't just let Ryan walk out on me like this." 

"You still love him." Justin whispered. It wasn't a question, but it was something I honestly didn't have an answer too. 

I just walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it, "Justin, I have to find him." 

Chaz flipped on the television and I looked over at Onyx's bottle and scooped her out of the crib. "I know you're hungry." I whispered, kissing her forehead. 

"Guys, I found him." Chaz whispered. 

I looked up at the screen and the Camaro was flipped over and there was shattered glass everywhere. "Turn it up." 

"For those of you just tuning in on this massive accident, seventeen year old Ryan Butler was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. His car screeched to a halt in the middle of the intersection and this green SUV slammed into the side causing his car to turn over." The anchorwoman paused for a second. "The ambulance got here just in time. K.C. McHellen, the owner of the SUV his minor injuries but Mr. Butler is in a coma at Piedmont hospital, back to you Jeff." 

"He's here?" My voice screeched. Onyx pushed away the bottle and I swear I saw her reach for Justin. He walked over to me and scooped her out of my arms. "I have to go see him." 

"I'll go with you." Chaz said standing up straight.