nothing but trouble - seven

Ryan’s POV;

I was in the parking lot of the Beastly premiere just as all the stars were leaving the theater. I saw Justin and Veronica with their hands together and Justin’s eyes caught mine. He let go and walked up to me, throwing a right hook to my jaw. “You’re such a fucking dick.”

Veronica pulled him back his arm, looking over me lying there on the ground, “Justin…let’s go.”

“Veronica, don’t leave me.” I begged.

She kneeled beside me, “You were with her tonight, weren’t you?”

I nodded, holding my face, “I’m sorry.”

“Go…go kill yourself.” She said getting up and walking away from me.

You want to know the worst part about it? I was thinking about what would’ve happened if she knew about me and Jessica.

Justin’s POV;

Veronica and I were lying on the hood of the Range Rover looking up at the stars in the Valley’s. I smiled, “Would you rather eat a rat or, eat a worm.”

“Eat a worm.” She laughed.

“Okay, would you rather kiss a frog, or get herpes?”

She burst out laughing so hard she started to cry, “Kiss a frog. How about you? Would you rather eat a blue waffle, or have a lemon party?”

I scrunched up my face, “Ew, that’s like…ew.”

“You gotta answer.” She laughed.

“Um…I guess a lemon party.”

She slapped my arm playfully, “Justin! That’s so gross.”

“You said I had to pick one.” I laughed.

She grabbed my hand, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, it didn’t hurt or anything.”

“No, I mean, about everything.”

“Veronica, it’s okay.”

“But it’s not. I was like…throwing it in your face.”

“The thing that hurt the most was…you said you didn’t want me…” I let my voice trail off.

She let go, “I should get home.”

I grabbed her hand again, “Veronica, look, I’m never leaving you regardless of what I say, or when I say it. I missed you so much; it was like I couldn’t breathe knowing you were happy with someone other than me.”

“That’s the thing, I wasn’t happy.”

I laced my fingers with hers, “Don’t let go of me Veronica.”

She looked up, “Justin, don’t let go of me.

“You’re one thing I can’t let go of and I’m happy about that, I don’t want to lose you.”

“We should just…”

“Start over?” I smiled.

She grinned looking down, “Yeah, starting with Kenny’s party tomorrow. What time?”

I totally forgot about my plan, “Be there by, six.”

“Alright, got it.” She smiled.

I leaned in, “Can I kiss you?”

She leaned in a little, “I don’t know, can you?”

I placed my hand behind her neck pulling her in, “Do you want me too?”