nothing but trouble - six

She snatched the phone out my hand, and her face was blank. “Oh God.”

“Veronica…”

“They’re…they’re still seeing each other aren’t they?”

I didn’t get a chance to answer. She just threw the phone in my hand and dashed to the nearest bathroom. I chased after her.

Ryan’s POV;

I was meeting with Selena at her hotel room on the L.A. strip. I decided to take the steps to her room. I admit I feel bad about cheating but…I don’t know. Fuck. I shouldn’t be doing this to Veronica. My feet dragged me to Selena’s door and I knocked. When she opened the door she greeted me with a kiss and pulled me into the room.

Veronica’s POV;

I sat there crying. My poufy tutu dress fluffed up in front of me. The movie started in twenty; I just really don’t feel like going. I heard footsteps and thought it was paparazzi until I saw a purple Supra stop in front of me. I looked away, “Don’t look at me.”

He sat beside me and grabbed my hand, “I’m here if you wanna talk.”

“I was so stupid.”

He squeezed my hand, “No you’re not, he is. Just like I was.”

I looked at him, “Justin…this is so hard.”

He smiled, “That’s what she said.”

I smacked his leg and leaned my head on his shoulder. “I have such bad luck with guys.”

He moved, “Hey!”

I looked at him, “I’m just telling the truth.”

He watched me with those big brown eyes, “What would you do if I kissed you right now?”

I leaned in, “I don’t know.” His hand cradled my face and he pulled me closer to his lips. When they finally touched it felt so…right. Like, it was meant to be.

God, I was such a whore.

Justin’s POV;

God, I waited so long for this. In the theater my hand was intertwined with Veronica’s as we watched the movie like no one else was there in the theater. The armrest was up and we were so close we looked conjoined. This is how it should’ve been. Veronica leaned her head on my shoulder and I smiled still holding her hand. Never letting her go. Not this time.

* sorry it's so short D: