Chapter 10: Going Back

I put Yogi on the snow covered ground, stepped gingerly to the front door of the cabin, turned around, and walked away, moving in about the same direction as I came from in the first place.

"Gnnn.." I groaned, my stomach hurt and my body was weak.

I set off, hoping I'd find my home.

---------------------------

~3 hours later~

It was midday, and I had no idea where i was going. There were points that I had thought I recognized somethings, but was sadly mistaken. Yogi, trotted along beside me, whimpering.

"What boy?" I asked, picking him up. "You hungry?" He whimpered a "yes" in response.

I gazed around, seeing the same vast landscape: snow covered trees, and snow blanketed grounds. I was lost, had no way to tell where I was, and was this close to turning around and going back to the cabin.

"Oh my sweet baby Satan..... Where the fuck is my house?!?"

I spun in a circle, giving up fully and deciding to go back to the cabin and beg for mercy.

~30 minutes later~

Knock knock knock.

I knocked on the cabin door, Yogi in my arms, knowing he'd come open the door.

He opens the door, "Why hello there sweetheart, come back for more?" He says, sarcasm dripping from his words.

"No, I was hoping you'd help me."

"And why would I help you? Didn't you run away?" He scoffed. "I was already trying to help you. What changed?"

"Please, just please let me in."

He thought for a moment, looked Yogi and I over, and nodded his head. "Alright. Come in."