Chapter 5: Captured

Thump. Thump. Thump.

The footsteps were loud and the floor creaked from his heavy feet, I trembled in fear as he neared my door. What was I going to do? I held my breath as the man walked in, his muddy boots leaving a trail on the floor behind him. He came up to the bed slowly with a loud grunt, stopping at the foot of the bed.

"Come out little piggy," he taunted, his voice deep,"I just want to pla-ay."

I tried my hardest to keep from squealing, my body was shaking terribly. I scooted backwards with one swift motion, making the floor boards screech slightly. The man laughed.

"Oh, you're under the bed?" He crouched onto the floor, peering under the made bed and seeing me. I froze, and his arm reached for me. "Oh c'mon now! I'm not going to hurt you."

I glared at the man, his beard was scarggley and brown, his eyes were the color of the sky and had a menacing look to them, his teeth were well kept (to my surprise), and he wore a green plaid shirt. A tattoo of a snake ran up and around his arm, it's tongue sticking out as if it were looking for something to prey upon.

What was I supposed to do? I curled up towards the wall at the very back by the head board, evading his grasp. Because of this, he moved over by the side. His monstrous arms grabbing my foot and pulling me out. I squirmed.... I kicked... I screamed for mercy. I knew this man wanted to kill me. I knew he wanted my blood on his hands.

I cried. Tears ran down my face in rivers of fear and hate. All I wanted was to find my parents and I was given a murderous sociopath. I just had to go wandering into strange cabins didn't I?! The man now had me completely in his grasp, throwing me onto the bed.

" Why?" I asked as he strapped me down, tears now flowing in vain. "Why are you doing this? "

He stood, stroked my face, and left the room, leaving me tied up and helpless.