Chapter 11: Child's Play

He showed me in through the door, my heart beating loudly against my chest. I was confused on why he used me to his will, then started helping me... Whatever it's probably nothing... I shook ny head in disbelief, Yogi sitting at my feet on the lush carpet.

Looking down at me, he asked, "What's your name girl??"

"June," I retorted, " Yours stranger?"

He smiled, his teeth gleaming a brilliant shade of white and shook his head "no." I think he kept his name a secret so that I couldn't turn him in afer I left... one would never know.

After a few minutes he motioned towards the elegant couch in the middle of his den, "Sit down, child." I obeyed. Before he began to talk, I stopped him.

Curious, I finally got up the courage to ask him, "What are your intentions with me? Because if you intend to use me again, I'd much rather freeze to death out there." I motioned to the door, my voice harsh... demanding.

Sighing, he leaned back, the leather-cushioned couch hugging him. He took a measured look at me, as if I was an inconvenience.
"Hmmm, well I didn't plan on 'using' you again." Smiling, he continued, "But if you liked it that much, you could've just asked for more."

I looked at him in disgust, perplexed. "What the hell?!?!?! You take advantage of me, and you think you have a damn right to joke about it!?!?! HELL NO!" I had went off on him. Regrettably? No.

He just sat there, staring at me with cold, hard eyes. No amount of compassion or love could fix his steely stare. He took a breath, as if he were going to speak, but just had his mouth wide open like an idiot.

"Close your mouth, you moron. A fly could live in that big mouth of yours. "

And with that, he got up, storming away like a child. This was going to be a tough alliance.