Chapter 10

[ 2 M i n s  a p a r t m e n t ]
[ 25th  M a r c h ]

Changbin and Chan once again stood in front of Minhos and Seungmins apartment building.

This time not only Chan was nervous.

"Do you really think I look good Chan hyung?", Changbin asked Chan anxiously. "How many times will you ask this Changbin? You look really good, Seungmin will not murder you. That boy is way too whipped for you anyways." "You think so hyung?" "Uh duh, everybody who thinks differently is just blind." "I don't think-" "He'll definitely not like you anymore, if we stand here forever. Go and ring the doorbell you dork."

Changbin shrugged and pressed the doorbell. The response came almost immediately and they were let in.

Upstairs they were awaited by an excited Seungmin.

"Hello Binnie hyung and hi Chan hyung", he smiled and Changbin smiled back.

They were definitely whipped for each other.

"Hey Seungmin, it's nice to see you too. I'll just go inside, so you guys can be alone", Chan awkwardly said and made his way past the boys, who were still in their "smile at each other with heart eyes" state. Chan was pretty sure they hadn't even heard him.

This was his second time at Minho and Seungmins apartment, so he wasn't too sure about where he was supposed to go. He just followed the noise, which led him into the only room he knew better, aka. the living room.

In there he was met with the sight of Minho and a small girl playing with some toys. Both were laughing loudly while they were hitting their toy dinosaurs against each other.

As promised Minho had invited Chan, when his half-adopted child was over.

He watched them a bit, before clearing his throat to make them aware of his presence.

As soon as the girl noticed him she dropped her toy and mustered the intruder, while Minho smiled widely.

"Hey Looser, how you doin'?" "We'll never get past that Looser thing, will we?", Chan asked sighing. "Nope we won't. Ji-Hee sweetie, this is the Looser Chan I told you about."

Ji-Hee smiled, showing a gap in between her front teeth, and said: "Hi Looser."

"Oh so you too?", the girl only smiled wider and Chan sighed dramatically. "This is so unfair."

"Well, that's why you're called Looser. Ji-Hee do you want to explain to him, what we're going to do, while I go and prepare some stuff?" Ji-Hee nodded enthusiastically as a response and Minho gave her a peck on the head before leaving the room.

There was a small silence in the room, in which the girl took care of the dinosaurs she dropped earlier.

"Uncle Minho promised to make me food. I like rice so he said we are making that", she then proceeded to say, still focused on her dinosaur.

Now she seemed to care about it. It did seem a bit different earlier.

"We?", Chan asked doubting the cooking skills of a what? Ten year old? "Yeah we. I like cooking. Especially with Uncle Minho. It's so much fun", Ji-Hee said and grabbed one figurine to put it on the back of her dinosaur.