Author has to say something

So, this is it...

I hope you, who read the whole thing, somewhat enjoyed my book.

It's the first one I ever completed and the first one I ever wrote in English. I just felt like this would be better in English. So, if you spotted any mistakes, I am dearly sorry and please correct me. I am also sorry, that my vocabulary is not on the same level as the one of an English speaker is. This was like the biggest issue for me while writing.

But yeah, thank you for reading this.

Tell me if you have any wishes or ideas for another book or maybe even for this one and I'll make sure to consider it :)

I love you and keep your head up, my dm's are always open if you need someone to talk to.

[Update 06/15/21]
First and most importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BOY ALIVE: YEOSANG. I love and appreciate him lots and lots.

Secondly, since so many people are reading this (which is insane by the way, thank you all so much), I wanted to take the chance and promote another project of mine, which is called "Connected to You." and is a Hyunsung. Here's the description:

A world in which visions, possibly triggered by anything somewhat connected to your soulmate, give you hints about the person you're destined to be with.

Jisung just got into 11th grade, when he met Hyunjin through a trigger. At first they're distanced and awkward, but as time goes by and the environment around them changes, they get closer, until he discovers the truth about them.

Hyunjin just got in 11th grade, when everything he was used to changed. He makes new friendships and discovers passions, until he's faced with something he never wanted to deal with.

It's a soulmate au, as you could already tell. I'd appreciate it, if you'd check it out, but if you don't want to, that's also fine.

Any way, thank you so much for reading.
-Merle