1k special I guess?

[ c h a n ' s, j e o n g i n ' s a n d f e l I x ' s a p a r t m e n t ]
[ 18th O c t o b e r ]

"Bye guys, have fun in the cinema", Chan waved after Felix and Jeongin. The pair waved back and Felix spoke up before Chan closed the door: "Thank you and good luck Channie hyung." Jeongin smiled widely and nodded enthusiastically. Then Felix grabbed his hand the two of them started to make their way downstairs.

Chan closed the door behind himself and sighed relieved.

He'd managed to finally get them to go out with each other after almost a year of them denying their feelings for each other. It had been a rough time for him as a roommate and best friend. It was one of the most relieving things he'd witnessed so far. Well, right after Minho returning his feelings.

Chan and Minho had been dating for one and a half years now. It didn't feel that long to Chan though. He still felt like he'd met Minho only a month ago, ignoring the fact that he hadn't liked Minho back then and had still been emotionally unstable because of Yi.

They'd been taking things slowly. They'd used the first months of dating to actually get to know each other. It had been a somewhat difficult time for both Minho and Chan because they had to face things they weren't that comfortable with but both of them found it necessary. It was important to them to know the flaws as well as the gratitudes of the other. Then of course the skin sip was different to Chan's first relationship. They treated each other carefully especially because Minho was rather uncomfortable with skin ship. It was a learning progress but Chan loved every minute he got with Minho. The other just had a special effect on Chan he couldn't describe.

Generally speaking, Chan was glad that Minho had stayed with him. Whenever the 17th October had arrived -and that had happened two times so far- he'd been scared to be left alone again. Of course Chan knew Minho wouldn't leave him, he'd made that clear many times, but the day still kind of pushed him back into his depression, making him scared all over again.

Last year Minho had taken him on a date to make him feel safer. Of course, if you'd ask Minho, he'd straight up deny that and just tell you that he'd been going out with Chan because he felt like doing so, but Chan knew that Minho cared.

They'd been in a fancy restaurant at first but Chan couldn't take it serious. He'd just felt like it wasn't them. Therefore they left and settled down in a small pancake restaurant. They'd loved it there. Chan had spent the night at Minho's and Seungmin's place and it ended up being one of the best dates they'd had.

The day after (aka the 18th October) Chan had showered Minho in gifts to thank him. The younger of course had denied them at first but Chan had insisted.

This year they sadly weren't able to see each other yesterday because both of them had been busy with work. Chan still had felt unsure and a bit sad but much better than the year before.

Today he planned to gift Minho yet another gift as a thank you for staying with him for this long. They'd agreed on a dinner date. Minho had no clue and Chan was really excited to see the younger's reaction to his gift.

He'd spent the last few hours preparing with the help of Felix and Jeongin, who'd helped even though they had a date planned. The gift was now peacefully sleeping in Chan's room isolated from anything that could harm it.

Lost in his thoughts Chan had walked back into the kitchen to prepare the dinner table. When he dropped a knife he was pulled back into reality and actually focused on what he was doing. None of them had had the time the cook something so Minho would bring some takeout and it was Chan's job to prepare the dinner table. He wanted it to look nice.