Chapter 19 - Revenge is so sweet

(Only afew more chapters left. I don't remember how many, but sadly not alot. I never thought that when I got on here that I would finish a book in a year. I guess it was yall who kept me going. I would get all these mesages from people asking me to keep going. Now here we are almost to the end. Here come the tears. Oh there flowing. It is time to end it. I don't think I'll be ready for the last chapter.  Btw in this chapter it going to go from Max to Fang so I can tell the story in a better way. )

Fang

   So Max has been released from the hospital and now all we have to do is find Jeb and Dylan.  This was mostly for Max and I. We have to find them, I need to know that this is almost over. I want to go back to the island.  Were I can fall asleep in my hammick under the stars. Leaving was a bad idea, but now it is time for action.

    We flew to Jebs house and with are plan in play, Max walked to the door as we hid in the bushes. The door openned and Jeb hugged Max. Inside I could see a familar figure. Dylan probley. They slipped inside and we just sat and watched. Gazzy was sitting down, his back pressed agenst a tree. Angel was sitting on his lap.  Iggy sat next to me, but he was whispering things to Rattchet and Halden. I just sat and watched the house. Waiting for some kind of signal.

  Then out of no where something grabbed my shoulder. Looking up I see an ezasers face. Crud.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Max

   I was sitting on a couch looking face to face with Jeb and Dylan, "What is wrong?"

  Jeb crossed his arms," Dylan and I were worried sick about you. Where did you go?"

   Dylan looked at Jeb angrily,"Jeb don't play this game. Just tell her."

  "Tell me what?"

  Jeb stood as three erasers walk in, "Max, we know you got your memory back. I am not an idiot."

 "Now Jeb, don't lie about what you are." I smiled

   He just contiued,"We also know about the island Max.Now all I need to know is where it is."

  "No I will never tell you where it is."

 "Then you leave me no choice," he jestured to the door,"I will have to threaten you."

  The door flung open and in came the flock followed by erasers. The one behind Fang was holding a knife to a his neck,"What do you say know Max?" a familar voice called

  I swirled to see Star and Kate in the hallway. They are with Jeb. No way I don't belive this.

  I turned to face Fang and as I did he pushed his head back making the eraser fall backwards. The knife flew out of his hand and he ran towards Star and Kate as I did too .Behind us a battle proceeded.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Fang

   Star and Kate stood watching us as I asked,"Why?"

 Star answered, "We got tired of you and the others. We didn't want to be a part of the flock anymore. We wanted someone who could keep us safe."

Max crossedher arms,"We trusted you, and you do this to us. That is one of the most stupidest things that someone could ever do.'

 Then Max punched Star in the face and then they went in to there only little word. Kate and I started fighting too. After she kicked me in the thigh. Soon everyone was in an all out war. My nose was bleeding and my eye was almost swolen. Suddenly sirens went off and we had to get out of there.

When we made it out into the open sky and Rattchet and Holden were safe in the car. Max landed and told us, " We have to get to the island."