Chapter 7- There What?!

Max

   I felt better today. Things weren't exaclly clear to me yet, but today felt better. I guess it is because I get to go back to work. I get to see the world and feel the warmth of the sun on my skin.

   So I got out of bed and ran to the shower. Not paying attetion to anything. Just ran into the shower and let the warm water run. I didn't spend much time in there, I wanted to get to work. But when I got out of the shower and rapped my towel around me. I walked to the mirror and saw something I just now noticed. And all I could do was, "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

  Soon my dad ran to the bathroom door, "what's wrong?

   "Why do I have feathers coming from my back?"

   "Well I guess there is no easy way to put his, but something happened during the accident and we had to give you wings."

  I couldn't say anything. Does he mean wings like a bird? How did this happen? I heard dad walk away and I finished getting dressed. As I did I felt the wings push against my shirt. This is probley not going to be a good day.

    #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

When I got to the movie theater it was already packed with people. I almost got ran over twice tring to get to the door. When I got inside J.J was standing there at the door with her hands in the air.

"What is going on?" I looked at her but got another voice to answer

"This is a holdup." a man came out of the shadows with his friends, and they were all holding guns