chapter 2 - On the look out

(Hello! Thanks for reading this far. Hope you like it. Remeber to comI ment. I am open to more ideas)

Were is she? Max should have been out by now. Is she okay? Maybe I should get alittle closer to the door.

When I started pulling up I saw a shopping cart on its side. Even though I don't care about the cart, I saw free stuff on the ground . I started to approuch the cart, when I saw something reflect the light.

It was the ring I gave Max for her birthday. Something happen to her and I have to find out. Before I could think about what I was doing, my wings stretched from there finding place. I was off to get the flock.

#####################

I swung the wooden door wide open," Everyone up off your backsides! Max has gone missing! We need to find her."

My words didn't make it anywhere. Because no one was out of bed yet. Those lazy bums were still in bed at 12:30. Luckies! Now I had to wake them up. What an adveture that will be.

First I went to everyone's rooms (waking them up by slapping them with pillow, pooring water over them ect.)

Then I got them all into the living room, where I told them the news.

"Okay guys, Max went missing. We need to find her.

"Max went missing?" Angel and Nudge's eyes started to water.

Star and Kate stand up and walk to were they were sitting. Then Star looked Angel in the eyes and gave her a hug, "We will find her."

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Star and Kate. Because I don't think I could do what Max does everyday. I mean how does she put up with all this. I feel like I want to jump off a bridge and it ahs only been what five minets.

"Okay everybody this is what we are going to do. Iggy and I are going to look around the school. Nudge and Star are going to see if they can find anything online. The rest of you start looking around town for clues. Got it?"

Then everybody talked at the sametime,"got it."

This was going to be a long few days.