Chapter 11 - The Game Plan

(So guys as I promised,  I will write more. Anyway my Christmas play is coming up and I am so scared. So this week and next I will be coming home late. Also homework might be a problem, but besides that I'm open for writing. )

Fang

    I walked out with my chin high, but my feelings low. Max remembers the love she has for me, but not the real me. Now that I know about her I need to know what to do. I get to the parking lot and see the flock hiding in the corner. Walking up to them Angel ran up to me, "Ratchett said he say Max! Is it true is she her?"

  Angel face glowed and I didn't want to be the one to make it stop. I bent down to her size and  put my hands on her shoulders, "Max is fine, sweetheart, but she doesn't remember any of us."

 I signal for the others to come. Once they get there  I ask Nudge to take Angel and Gazzy to the dinner next door. Then I tell the others, "One thing Max remember is the love she has for me. The only problem is she doesn't remember me in genral. So she has asked to meet me again, but she wont really  date me or let me in till she brrakes up with her other boyfriend."

  Iggy's nose crincked, "You mean to tell us she has another boyfriend. Who the heck is that?"

 I didn't want to saw his name, but they had to know, " Dylan."

"What!?" Ratchett screamed, "That idiot is her boyfriend."

I smirked. I like it when people agree with me, " Don't worry  got a plan, but I need everyones help."

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

 Later that night I found a lakehouse that was unoccupied. So we let ourselves in. The cabinets were stuffed with different foods. There were two rooms both desgnied for three in each. The boys slept in one and girls in the other. I ended up pulling the couch mattress out.

  That night I didn't sleep I was to exited about tomarrow.