𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

•••

♪• Fʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴍᴏɴᴛᴀɴᴀ ғᴛ

♪• Fʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴍᴏɴᴛᴀɴᴀ ғ. sᴡᴀᴇ ʟᴇᴇ - ᴜɴғᴏʀɢɢᴇᴛᴀʙʟᴇ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

Hugo Apollo, a man who seems to have it all. At twenty-eight years old he has accomplished more than most people his age, maybe even older. Hugo was a living god. Born in Greece but raised in America, he was what the ladies called daddy. He had dark brown hair that almost looked black, his light sea green eyes that were ever so mesmerizing and let's not talk about the body he had. His arms were veiny and he had a toned stomach with abs to go with it. He was literally blessed by the gods above.

Although he had all those things he needed someone to keep him in line. Especially with that attitude of his. He did things how he wanted even though he loved his family dearly he would never tell them that. Sure he would say "love you too" to his mother but not to anyone else. The girls would die to hear him say it to them which is why there are many rumors about him.

He didn't exactly express his feelings to people he was more closed off and reserved. He didn't like people in his business but he had to deal with the fuckers on a daily basis. The paparazzi being a pain in the ass while bugging him twenty-four seven, with questions regarding stupid shit. He was a man who knew how to deal with it but it wasn't his fault he had good looks. Little did they know he was a devil in disguise.

Although he was having a current problem with his father. The old man wanted him to get married. To someone whom he didn't know nor has he ever seen her. For all he knew it could be a woman bribing the old man so she could get married...

The name Hugo Apollo was something that people should take seriously but they truly did underestimate him. But you know what they say, the devil was once an angel.

  But you know what they say, the devil was once an angel

"Shut the fuck up Julian." I groaned getting irritated by his nagging behavior.

"What's wrong with the big bad billionaire, hmm? Are you not getting laid tonight." He laughed. I walked away giving him the finger. The man was an annoying shit, that somehow managed to tolerate me.