𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

•••

♪• Jᴜsᴛɪɴ ʙɪᴇʙᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴀᴇsᴀʀ, ɢɪᴠᴇᴏɴ - ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

♪• Jsᴛɪɴ ʙɪᴇʙᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴀᴇsᴀʀ, ɢɪᴠᴇᴏɴ - ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

"The construction of the blue print will be starting today with the structure as the frame is done." I nodded my head at his words.

I looked at Lucas, the man who was the head of the construction portion of this project. I was, I guess you could say the person they reported things to. I was supposed to check out the property again tomorrow to look at the frame they had put out because I did mention a few specific things that they needed to put and have in the design

"Thank you Lucas. I will be going over to the property tomorrow and then you guys can start." I smile at him quickly showing my apparition before gathering the images of the structure, the blueprint, and the signatures from the property owner putting them back in the file in the cabinet.

I heard the door close after a short goodbye coming from Lucas. I sighed in relief before sitting down on my chair. I've been feeling antsy all day. I've been feeling like I'm going to be sick and my mind would sometimes drift off towards the situation I was currently going through.

The wedding.

It has been on my mind and as much as I try to put it aside it was affecting me in many different ways. I just wanted to go home and sleep because lately that was all I wanted to do. My work clothes were also starting to bother me just like everything else. I loved my outfit this morning but I just wanted to be in my bed instead of being here.

I saw Lillith entering my office but the smell of whatever was in the box being carried there was making me sick. I looked at her before grabbing my phone and my handbag, I needed to go home now. It wouldn't affect my work because I could do the work on the computer at home and print it tomorrow.

As she walked closer my stomach started to turn, I didn't feel like throwing up but the smell was just too much for me to handle.

"Avianna are you okay, dear? Your face looks pale." The closer she stepped the more I felt sick to my stomach.

I looked at her apologetically before responding to her question. "The smell is bothering me." I said scrunching my face, pointing at the box in her hand.

She looked at me weirdly yet her face showed that she was thinking about something before she smiled at me. Weird.

"Avianna, do you have a boyfriend?" I immediately shook my head silently telling her no. I didn't have a boyfriend but I did think about him.

"Why do you ask?" I questioned her. She was looking at me strangely, making me feel a bit out of place. Was there something on my face?

"There is nothing to worry about Anna. You'll find out soon enough, and you can go home for the rest of the day." With that she left, leaving me extremely confused.