𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

•••

♪• Bʀʏsᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ - ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

♪• Bʀʏsᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ - xᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

"And you wanted this, why?" Smoke filled the room as I smoked my cigars. Looking at Julian as I groaned, glancing at the many bags in his hand.

"Avianna wants them." The simple answer hoping that he would drop the topic but knowing him, he wouldn't.

"So you're telling me that she needs five packs of sour patch kids?" He was clearly enjoying this but the smug look on his face. Αυτος ο κοπανος!

{That bastard}

"She's pregnant and has been craving them often. As for the amount she needs, she's having twins so why not." I puffed out the smoke before outing the cigar.

"Yeah, because you couldn't keep it in your pants." He dropped the bags on the desk, looking at me before sitting in the seat in front of me.

"Don't be sour, Ju. She is my wife. My addiction, my never ending desire." And the only thing that I crave. Something sweet yet tempting, something I never want to let go of. She was mine.

I leaned back in my chair in thought. He looked at me before he started to laugh. Laugh as if something was funny, this fool.

"Glad to see that you stay with one woman! Never thought I would see the day. You're whipped, man." Leaning over, he grabbed the whiskey bottle drinking it straight while I grabbed my glass chugging it down.

"You truly are a bastard, Ju." I looked down at my watch seeing the time.

Thinking back to Avianna, I had promised to take her out for lunch. I knew she had been sleeping horribly especially with all the tosses and turns she did during the night. I honestly felt bad for her but when I apologize for her having to get through it all, she just smiles at me telling me that I've given her two amazing gifts.

She was too kind for her own good. I'm glad she is the mother to my children. She was just something else. A ray of sunshine within a storm. Αγάπη μου.

"It takes one to know one." I rolled my eyes at his lame excuse of a joke. I had places to be and my wife to meet, I didn't have time for this.

"You know what to do. Correct?" I looked at him, standing up from my seat fixing my black blazer. The one Avianna bought for me. She was a sneaky little minx, going out to buy something for me without me knowing.

"What do I look like to you, Hugo? A fucking four year-old?" He stood up as well, looking at me like I had grown two extra heads.

"When you act like one, how can I not treat you like one." The jingling keys in my pocket making noise as I walked towards the door, was starting to irritate me. Almost everything except for her, and her soft, soothing voice.