𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

•••

♪• Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ - ᴍᴀsᴋ ᴏғғ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

♪• Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ - ᴍᴀs ғғ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

"What do you do?" I looked up at Hugo as he held my hand in his. The hot sun blazing down on me. I was glad to have not been looking like a firing red tomato.

"What kind of question is that?" He continued to look at his phone while I looked around the glass elevator where the sun showed. This has been a place I've come to know often.

The elevator was my accustomed like sanctuary.

"I meant what do you do as an occupation?" I looked at our intertwined hands before looking up at him only to see that he was already looking at me.

"I'm an entrepreneur or a businessman. I can be whatever you want and more." The wink at the end of his sentence causes me to blush. It made me realize that he was probably the owner of the club we met at.

He had a habit of making me blush even for the littlest things. The ding of the elevator made him put his phone away before dragging me out to exit.

"Would you like me to ask you the same question?" He looked at me for a brief moment before looking straight in front of him.'

"Umm I'm an architect." My voice was quiet and shy as he looked at me again, this time in shock.

"I'm actually the head of a big project we're doing." I was proud to be able to tell him that. I was finally proud of myself for being able to say that because I myself was a big achiever. My ambition was strong and mighty while I was more reserved, causing me to have even more determination for myself to succeed.

"Do you do anything besides that in your free time?" His deep and husky voice was something that I liked to hear.

"I used to play tennis and I still do but I'm just too lazy for anything else." I sighed looking around.

"Where are we going?" I looked out the glass walls because everything around here seemed to be made out of glass. According to Hugo private resorts are better but if it were up to him he would've gotten a whole house.

"You have your bikini on don't you?" I nodded my head embarrassed at the table memory I was having lately. The smacking sound made me stop looking down before walking away from Hugo.

He had slapped my bottom yet again. Even yesterday I had a hand mark left on my butt.

"Avianna." He was taking long strides toward me. He glazed hard and firm as the dominance in his eyes was like no other.

He was Hugo Apollo and as he was a man who spoke nothing but the truth yet he made promises not threats

ఌఌఌ