𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓

•••

♪• Mᴀʀᴏᴏɴ 5 ғᴛ

♪• Mᴀʀᴏᴏɴ 5 ғ. ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ sᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ - ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs

"They hurt so bad, Hugo." I slumped back down in the tub as a few tears rolled down my eyes.

"I know, baby. I'm so sorry." I moved my head to the side as he placed kisses down my neck.

My breast are hurting and I haven't been feeling well. I often felt nauseous, tired but uncomfortable and a loss of my appetite. I sighed as the warm water touched my sore nipples. We were taking a bath together because I was in pain and I didnt want him to leave me. Not even for a moment.

"Hugo, I can't take it anymore." I moved closer to him as his hands were on my waist. His fingers lightly grazed my bump.

"What do you want me to do, αγάπη μου? We have to leave in an hour." I whined as his hands traveled upwards to my sore boobs before he squeezed it, his finger flicking my nipples making me moan.

I gasped as he suddenly lifted me up, turning me around so that I was sitting on his lap. My private part rubbed against his as I gently leaned forward putting my face in the crook of his neck.

A deep groan was heard as Hugo's warm breath tickled my ear. His hand went from my waist to my hips and down further. His hand went in between my thighs, touching my private part along with his dick.

I blushed as he sucked on my neck. His dick as he demanded me to call it, lined up against my entrance causing us both to moan.

"You like it when I touch you, fuck you, lick you and suck you?" I couldn't help but moan at his dirty words, his hand wrapped around my throat while the other squeezed my sensitive yet hard nipple.

"You're a shy girl with freaking desires burning inside." He laughed as he continued his assault.

"Tell me αγάπη μου, do you like it when I do all those things to you?" His smirk grew as he lowered his mouth over my nipple, swirling his tongue around it.

I moaned out at the feeling of immense pleasure. "I need the words αγάπη μου, and you know that." He stated, biting down on my nipple causing tears to brim my eyes.

"Yes Hugo! I like it when you do all of that." I said blush now on my cheeks. He left my nipple looking at me with a satisfied grin before crashing his lip on mine.

"You're so fucking responsive, αγάπη μου." His low mutter made me buck my hips against his. My entrance sliding all over him. My hormones were high as always while I felt a bit needy for him.

"You're acting like a brat, αγάπη μου, I think you should be punished." I put my face in his neck once again as he roughly entered me with a groan. He lifted me up before slamming me back down on him. I've never felt so full.