𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

•••

♪• Rɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ - sᴛᴀʏ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ)

"Avianna got your fine ass over here!" She sang. It would be mean to say that her singing wasn't good but it truly wasn't good. In fact she sounded horrible and now I sounded like a horrible friend.

I went to find Isla in the kitchen, cooking whatever she was cooking. She was still singing causing me to scrunch up my eyebrows.

"Isla umm could you-" I wasn't sure how to tell her that she sounded bad so instead I decided to say something else.

"Isla what are you doing?" I sat on the stool at the kitchen island watching her move around string something in the pan. I put my elbow on the counter, putting my face in my hand and wondered what she could be making.

Today was Friday, meaning that today was what I considered to be a lazy day. Harold had made it very clear to me when I first started working with him that I didn't have to come to work on Fridays and although I agreed with him on that he compromised saying that I didn't have to come in if I didn't want to.

At first I was against the decision but after a while I actually enjoyed having a day off even if sometimes I went into work.

"Avianna are you listening to me?" I was startled when someone had put their hand on my shoulder, only to see that it was Isla talking to me. I shook my head at her question, apologizing quietly.Shaking her head she began to speak again after placing a plate of tacos in front of me.

"Anyways eat babe. We are going to watch movies all day!" She stated, excitement lacing throughout her whole sentence. I looked down at the tacos nodding my head slightly because watching movies with her all day would mean that I was saying goodbye to reading and cuddling with my pillows.

I pouted, now I miss my bed.

"What happened to Olivia?" I asked, actually curious on why I haven't seen her for two weeks now. Last week she was supposed to come home the same day or the next but I was now starting to feel worried about and for her. Was she alright? Was she safe?

"Babe, Olivia is still with Landon from what I heard last. She even posted pictures of them together on her Instagram but I'm not sure why she hasn't called." She relied on getting her own plate shrugging her shoulders.

"Well then I guess she's alright." I said, sighing. There wasn't much that I could do other than relax because if she was with Landon, surely she would be safe.

We ate and talked for a while until I felt extremely full. I mean Isla gave me five huge tacos and she just smirked at me when I asked why it was so big before replying, "but it fits, doesn't it?" I was confused as to what she meant by that so I just shrugged it off, taking my plate and covering the rest of my food, saving it for later.