𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

•••

♪• Dᴊ ᴋʜᴀʟᴇᴅ, ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ & ʙʀʏsᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ - ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs

♪• D ᴋʜᴀʟᴇᴅ, ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ & ʙʀʏsᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ - ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs

"I love it!" I looked at myself through the mirror, looking at the pinky beige dress that Hugo had gotten me for this special event.

Our baby shower was today and I was excited and it seemed as if the twins were as well as I couldn't sleep at all last night. I felt them a bit on my side while another was closer to my back. Although I love them dearly, I wanted to sleep desperately.

"You looked amazing, αγάπη μου." I leaned back on him as he placed his hands around my waist allowing them to touch my belly.

"Thank you for the dress Hugo. I really appreciate you getting it for me." I smiled up at him through the mirror as I voiced my appreciation.

"Anything for you, αγάπη μου." I watched as he leaned down placing butterfly kisses on my neck causing me to moan.

"What have I told you?" His hand dropped from my waist before going to my neck as he gripped it slightly. His hard stare in the mirror was directed towards me just as his eyes darkened.

"You said that-" His grip only tightened at my words.

"And you're stuttering." His chuckle was deep and his other hand on my waist dropped as he moved back from me a bit.

A smack was heard and my butt singed as the contact of his large hand hit me.

"Repeat what I said without stuttering." I sighed knowing there was absolutely no room for debate when it came to him being dominant.

"You said that whenever you kiss me and I moan you would fuck me." I gasped from my curse word as he turned me around quickly before he slammed his lips on mine. The kiss was filled with want as he led it his way.

"That's what I said." He let go of me completely, smirking at my shocked state.

"That isn't very nice, Hugo. It was mean of you." I pouted while looking up at him. I was just waiting for him to cave in, he usually did.

"Come on, αγάπη μου. I know your tricks." He rolled his eyes before grabbing my hand leading me out of the bathroom and then out the room towards the stairs.

"You're so unfair." I held on to the stair handle as my white kitten heels made contact with the floor making clicking sounds.

"Life is unfair." I nodded my head not saying anything else knowing he wouldn't say sorry.

"Everything is already in the car, αγάπη μου." He let go of my hand going behind me grabbing my hips leading me to the garage.

"You don't have to do this every time, Hugo." I motioned my hands around as he lifted one hand to grab the keys before putting it back on my hip.