oneshot 6

Ranpo woke up to a strange feeling, something just didn't feel right. His head was hurting, he felt like he hadn't slept for weeks before that. He thought nothing of it, until he realized, he wasn't at the dormitory. And there was some raccoon besides him, wait...Karl!? What was he doing there? No, what was Ranpo doing there?

  Poe woke up feeling...different than usual. He felt so full of energy and he was kinda hungry too. He got up to realize he...Wasn't where he was the night before. He looked around breathing heavily, feeling still sleepy, and being suprised that he didn't have any trouble seeing. It's not that Poe has bad eyesight, his bangs just cover his eyes. Feeling panicked Poe got out of the futon and walked around the room trying to figure out what happened. 

   Ranpo couldn't think of anything. Why was he at Poe's place? Why is he there? Where's Poe? He just figured he'd use his ultra detection to figure it out, but in the first place, where were his glasses? Wait a second...Ranpo had an uneasy feeling as he ran to the bathroom, looked in the mirror just to see Poe's face. What...Just what is going on?

  Poe soon realized he was in Ranpo's dorm by the huge snack pile besides his bed. But, why was he there? He didn't remember going over to Ranpo's house the night before. He decided to call Ranpo to discuss this with him, but was quiete suprised when instead of his phone he had Ranpo's instead. Still, he decided to give it a call.

   Ranpo was snapped back into reality by a familiar crow ringtone. ''What the?" he searched his pockets just to find Poe's phone. He quickly picked it up. ''Poe-kun!?'' ''Ranpo-san..!! W-what's g-going on!?!'' Poe said in his panicked voice, but it sounded too similar to Ranpo's. ''Poe-san! I think we might be in some weird fanfiction! Today, i woke up in your house instead of mine, and now, i look like you!'' Ranpo said confidentally with his discovery. ''W-what!?'' managed to say Poe. ''Go check yourself!'' could hear Poe over the phone as he shakingly went to the bathroom. Yes, instead of his own reflection, he was met with Ranpo's face staring right back at him. ''A-ah!?!'' Poe nearly screamed. ''Wh-what are w-we going to do!?'' he said in shock. ''I have an idea who might've done this, i think it's-''

   Poe woke up to Karl sleeping on him. Thankgod, it was just a dream. Or was it...?