Oneshot 2

Hello again! As always,the cover is not mine. And i don't own any characters! Please give me tips to improve my writting.

3rd person's POV.

It was a pretty fine day in Yokohama,the birds were chirping,the sun was shinning. The normal for a summer day.

Ranpo was out on a case he was given earlier,he would solve it fast as always.

Yeah..Fast.

About that,he was lost. 

"Ehh? What's this lame map for! It doesn't even work!" Ranpo complained.

Sure he could have just used his ability to find his way,but,he doesn't actually have one. So he's stuck. In middle of Yokohama's street.

He took out his phone to call Kunikida-kun.

"This stupid phonee!" Ranpo whined as his phone shut off.

"I'll solve it on my own then!" he stated.

After what felt like hours of searching,he still couldn't find the correct place.

That's when Poe saw Ranpo.

"Ranpo-kun!! What brings you here?" Ranpo was soon approached by Poe.

Ranpo pouted: "I was gonna help the police of a mystery but i can't even find the place!"

That earned a small giggle from Poe.

"Do you need help..?" Poe asked shyly.

"Hmph" Ranpo took a candy out his pocket and chewed on it while Poe helped him find the place.

~End~

So yeah,this was a short one. I hope you liked it!