Merry Christmas!

Hello anyone reading this chapter! Merry Christmas! I hope you have a lovely day :) Also! The art is not mine!

It was snowing, a beatiful day. Ranpo's shift had already ended so he was walking around the streets. Just enjoying the cold snowflakes on his skin.

Poe was doing late Christmas shopping with Karl as he simply only worked on writting in the past days. 

Who would've thought the two would run into each other? 

"Ah-! Ranpo-kun!" Poe said startled.

Ranpo smiled and then replied: "Hey, Poe! Whatcha doing?"

Poe looked at the ground kinda ashamed: "Christ-mas shopping..!" 

Ranpo made a serious face expression then nodded. 

"Need help?" he asked.

Poe's eyes lit up and he nodded.

Soon enough they were done and were happily talking while walking down the street.

"So, Ranpo-kun..! What were you doing alone..?" Poe asked.

Ranpo just simply said: "Just walking around, it's Christmas afterall. I gotta get the spirit!"

Poe chuckled at that. He was happy he met Ranpo.

They spent the rest of the day together. It was magical. So cozy..

Karl was up by now and was listening to them talking.

What else could be so, perfect?

It was 7:30 pm by now. Shocking is it? They had spent almost 2 hours together!

Poe was enjoying Ranpo's company and Ranpo was enjoying Poe's company.

They were both sitting at Ranpo's couch drinking hot chocolate.

They were in a comfortable silence.

"Hey Poe?" Ranpo asked after a few minutes.

"Y-yeah..?" replied Poe.

"Do you," Ranpo stopped, "want to decorate the Christmas tree with me? I still haven't done it!"

Poe felt his face heat up, no one had ever asked him that, he felt happy..

"Mhm..!" Poe replied and they got up.

The Christmas tree looked beatiful by the time they were done. It was decorated with small fake present boxes, light blue and light red lights, fake snowflakes, candles. And to finish it all, a big star at the top.

Karl had helped them decorate too, you think they would forget their little Raccoon friend? No way!

It was finally time for the presents as it was 9 pm. 

They opened them carefuly and full of joy.  Poe had gotten Ranpo new brand of candies. Ranpo had gotten Poe empty books for new stories. They both got Karl a cute small santa hat.

They finished eating Christmas dinner and decided to spend rest of the time watching movies.

They were both happy and fell asleep cuddling.